Author Topic: Missing items in inventory  (Read 567 times)

nujacsaints

• View Profile
Missing items in inventory
« on: November 29, 2016, 05:55:25 PM »
I have seen this popped up a few times here and on the steam forum. The only 'fix' has been to report it and hope it gets better. So I logged in today and noticed my dice were back to default. On further inspection my entire inventory was emptied out. After playing many games, I received many different dice including the twitch die.

Some posts stated that if Armello desyncs from the steam server then a temporary loss can be seen. I've checked back several times and its still not working. During this time I received a crate which I was able to unlock.  From that crate I received one Apricot Die. It shows in my steam inventory. When I shut the game down and reload it still present as a game asset.

This seems to be more than some other people have stated. Other posts say that new inventory items didn't persist. Please help me find my dice. Other than the new Apricot, all the other die were granted while leveling up my heroes in Single player mode.

Darcy Smith

• League of Geeks | Developer
    • View Profile
Re: Missing items in inventory
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2016, 06:03:26 PM »
Hey there, you've completely closed and restarted Steam lately haven't you? If this issue persists, please email us at admin[at]leagueofgeeks.com with your account name and a description of the issue and we'll investigate further.

Cheers,

<3 Darcy

nujacsaints

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2016, 06:13:26 PM »
I have ... and I will send the info you have requested to the email address specified. Thank you

nujacsaints

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2016, 06:24:28 PM »
I have sent an email to the inbox you specified. If it has been received you may close this topic.

Thank you for your swift response  ;D