Author Topic: Hi everyone! Just a random spanish guy here.  (Read 1105 times)

ARTRA

• View Profile
Hi everyone! Just a random spanish guy here.
« on: September 19, 2016, 06:56:28 AM »
Well i,m just curious about community in armello. Soo first step its introducing myself, whats up armebros?
And sorry if i make some mistakes with my english don,t be so rude with me please xD.
About me, as i say i,m a random spanish guy (sevilla/south os spain) that enjoy board games/video games, then a friend tell me about armello and here i am :).
And for curious people , no, we don,t run with bulls every morning as fitness (only on mondays (joke)), and trust me you all need to come here and try our food (ask for gazpacho), i,m a nice guy that enjoy playing without raging flaming etc... (i will take a reward btw), aaaand no we are not lazy as hell xD.
Well just a random amount of stuff to "break ice" (don,t know how you say it), if some one want to talk or ask something here i am :)

About armello

I really want to see here some lizard/insect characters (may be a chameleon?)
I can help translating to spanish or fixing some bugs of incorrect cards texts  (for free)
I love Mercurio but i hate his power (steal 1 gold ... meh)

Biologist

• View Profile
Re: Hi everyone! Just a random spanish guy here.
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2016, 09:17:23 AM »
Your English is better than my Spanish! Also, you are correct, "breaking the ice" is the idiom for introducing yourself to a stranger.  :)

Welcome to the forums! If you see a card that you think is translated badly, you can take a screenshot and post in the Bug subforum with an explanation.
Pet peeves: Apes are not monkeys, jellyfish are not fish, and tomatoes are not vegetables!

dragoncrescent

• Backer
  • ...is actually a rabbit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2016, 10:51:50 PM »
Hola!
Welcome the forum, fellow... Armellbro? I can't help but find that term amusing! Totally stealing that idea! XD

ARTRA

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2016, 03:55:18 AM »
I,m glad you like my "armello + bros" combination XD.
Btw if someone want to play with me, add to friend, play another steam game, 3ds game or something game only need to ask or send a message.