Author Topic: New Hero Idea  (Read 778 times)

actionjack

• View Profile
New Hero Idea
« on: September 15, 2016, 10:06:55 AM »
Hi all.  Not sure if this is the right place for it, but I often like to create a new class/hero for the game I enjoy, and I do enjoy Armello.  So here is an idea for a hero  :)
----------------------------------------------------------------

Fleek the Fleet Foot

Rabbit Clan
Fight: 3
Body: 4
Wits: 5
Spirit: 4
Starting Gold: 5

Talent:  At end of turn, if Fleek has any unused Action Point and did not take damage in combat, he gains 2 additional Actions next turn. 

Looks:
Fleek is dress in light leather adventurer outfit.   Most noticeability is his winged helm (like Hermes), and a half cape/sash across his shoulder.  Also a bag with scrolls on the side (he is a messenger).  Carries a short sword/dagger for weapon.  A hyper active personality, always hoping and looking around.
(maybe a sketch later)

Strategy
Fleek is built not as a fighter, but a highly mobility explorer.  His primary attraction is his talent, which could give him 5 actions in one turn (or 4 each turn).  This allows him to get around the map easily, finishing up quests and gather spirit stones.  His high wits also allow him to get by the perils easier, as well as help some part in fights.
His weakness would be his lack of ability to get into fights (atleast early on), since not only does he have weak stats for it; it also would likely break his mobility.  So he would be a likely target to be attacked if he starts showing chance of winning.  Mobility, positioning, and hand management (and luck that you might get some good spells or item to help you in combat) would be key in playing him (and against).

namanama1

• View Profile
Re: New Hero Idea
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2016, 06:53:36 AM »
Brilliant character design! I would love this character Idea to be fleshed out by LoG! And his talent doesnt seem too broken. We would have to make this dude a target in every game lol but great idea.