Author Topic: Looking for multiplayer on Xbox One? Post your GTs here  (Read 944 times)

Oddysee

• View Profile
Looking for multiplayer on Xbox One? Post your GTs here
« on: September 13, 2016, 07:46:00 PM »
Hi there.  I picked up Armello the day it was released on Xbox and I really like it.  However, since I've only played one multiplayer game so far, I thought I would start a thread here to try and get somewhat of a Armello Xbox multiplayer community going.

So, if you're looking for multiplayer games, post your GT here and add the other people that post and hopefully, we can get something going.  Also, assuming the host of private games can "share" DLC with the other players, I would be willing to buy the Usurpers DLC so everyone can play with it if I host.

My GT is Evil Oddysee

Get posting.   :)

ZippyTheGrunt

• View Profile
Re: Looking for multiplayer on Xbox One? Post your GTs here
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2016, 08:12:31 AM »
My GT is ZippyTheGrunt.   I haven't played a single multiplayer game yet, mostly because I am scared, haha.  I don't feel like I have the basics down yet.  I'm started to get the hang of it though.

How long does a typical online game take?

Most of my games seem to take like an hour, even with quick play enabled (although I did turn off timers).

Oddysee

• View Profile
Re: Looking for multiplayer on Xbox One? Post your GTs here
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2016, 03:14:43 AM »
Most multiplayer games last 60-90 minutes, feel free to add me and we'll play.  :)