Author Topic: New Heroes Suggestion - The Loyalists  (Read 5517 times)

Krillos

• Backer
    • View Profile
Re: New Heroes Suggestion - The Loyalists
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2016, 01:34:08 PM »
I was trying to be funny.

I do like the ideas that went into the Loyalists, I would love to see what kinds of characters they are.  With my own characters the Exiles, I tried to make them as interesting as possible.  Both as characters with their own lore and as gameboard pieces.  Each of them comes with an ability no other hero has.

Ah, thought that was the case. I apologize, I wasn't sure how to interpret your last statement.

Thanks for the appreciation of my idea. I've actually  read about the Exiles before. The characters are quite well-written! ^^

CrazyBob05

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2016, 03:53:30 PM »
I knew when I suggested them that Gale's Spirit Trance and Daemon's Nine Lives abilities would be altered and I accepted the way Isomnicron suggested those abilities were altered.  Still I would love to see the strategies other players would come up with for the four of them.  If any of them are still overpowered in their ability though it's likely Elzra's Double Trick.

But to be completely honest, Gale is my favorite among them because he's so different from any other hero in Armello.  Although Spirit Trance shares similarities to Magna and Brun's abilities, I think it's different enough to set him apart.  On top of that, unlike most of the heroes, he's a brawler, no weapons.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2016, 04:03:31 PM by CrazyBob05 »

SheaFresh

• Armello Tester
  • Lag egg
    • View Profile
    • Hitbox Channel
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2016, 02:55:09 PM »
Well the Devs seem to have a thing for equal representation of the genders in each clan, so a highly speculated thought is that the last four heroes will be   Wolf - male    Rat - female   Rabbit - male   Bear - female    thus we would have two of each for each clan and everyone is happy.
Besides that, I like what you've come up with.
go to hitbox.tv/sheafresh for my streams

CrazyBob05

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2016, 04:25:20 PM »
Gale - male coyote Wolf Clan, Daemon- male cat Rabbit Clan, Fayla - female panther Bear Clan, Elzra - female weasel Rat Clan.

I think I nailed the equal representation thing with the Exiles.

Krillos

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2017, 09:55:03 PM »
Gale - male coyote Wolf Clan, Daemon- male cat Rabbit Clan, Fayla - female panther Bear Clan, Elzra - female weasel Rat Clan.

I think I nailed the equal representation thing with the Exiles.

That you did, mate! ^^

CrazyBob05

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2017, 12:07:37 AM »
I feel I should inform you that I'm using my headcanon about the major clans for my fanfic Blades and Shadows.  There's a separate thread for it  but I'll give you  the basics, each clan is divided into four tribes, the main tribe and three subordinate tribes.

Wolf Clan - Wolf Tribe, Coyote Tribe, Snow Leopard Tribe, and Razorback Tribe
Rabbit Clan - Rabbit Tribe, Ocelot Tribe, Tortoise Tribe, and Bullfrog Tribe
Bear Clan - Bear Tribe, Panther Tribe, Ox Tribe, and Owl Tribe
Rat Clan - Rat Tribe, Weasel Tribe, Raven Tribe, and Mouse Tribe

I'm telling you this because the Snow Leopards, Tortoises, Oxen, and Ravens are your ideas.

Rob_Silvermyst

• King of Furgasta
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2017, 12:17:37 PM »
Well, I made a character that originally was for a forum thread on custom char ideas, but no clue where it went. Though I do like this idea, and would add the Fox clan to it. Under which of the main clans they would fall under, I have no idea. But I did craft up one character that would fall under them.

Name: Inigo Grifeth

Species: Fox

Stats: 4 Fight, 4 Body, 4 Wits, 4 Spirit

Ability: From The Jaws (First failed die [rot if uncorrupted, moon during daytime, sun at night, wyld if corrupted]explodes during battles)

Backstory: Inigo was a young fox who was stolen away from his parents at a young age. He was too young to even remember his mother or father There was no ransom, no intent to gain riches or information. The boy was stolen for the sole purpose of being sacrificed to the Rot. His life was spared when a rat wielding powerful magic laid siege to the necromancers. He raised the boy, but never told the boy his name. And when the boy was old enough, the rat left him with a prophecy. He would meet his younger sister when the Rot bears its fangs from the throne and learn from her the truth of his parents.

Inigo took this prophecy to heart. The rat had never had a false reading. In preparing for what was to come ahead, Inigo learned the art of fencing, and made it a point to hone himself in every style of it. He became proficient with throwing daggers as a means of ranged offense. He became a mercenary for hire, and his ability to protect caravans from traveling bandits became widespread, and he lavished in the praise and offerings.

One day, the Honor Guards came to carry out sentence upon a town that they claimed was late in their payment of the newest tax. He fought alongside a few other mercenaries and took the guards head-on. But while they were distracted, a hail of fiery arrows rained down upon the town. The Honor Guards left with their fallen while the city burned. The rat's prophecy once more came to mind.The Honor Guard never did anything like this before. This had to be the doing of the Rot.

Defining Physical Features; Black and white fur, brown sleeveless leather tunic, black baggy pants with white wrappings around his ankles. Green eyes.

Clan: Fox Clan

Weapon(s): Rapier, throwing knives

Greeting: If only we could meet under better terms.

Farewell: Seems a shame we must part ways.

Oops: That...was not my best showing.

Bad Luck: Well...that happened...

Sorry: Sorry about that, but these things happen.

Mercy: Stay your place, lest you desire my blade in your gut!

Well Played. Ah! Masterfully done!

Laugh: Hahaha! Oh, you were serious?

Go for (Other): *name* Must be stopped!

Go For (Self): I know my fate, and it does not end by your paws!

Truce (Other/Male): Name. You and I would work well together.

Truce (Other/Female): Name, come and I will keep you safe at my side!

Truce (Self): I shall trust in my blade, and in no other!

Threaten (Other/Male): I will see you beg for death, name.

Threaten (Other/Female): I never hit a lady, but you, name, are no lady!

Threaten (Self): Come at me one and all! My blade sings of your deaths!

Exclaim (Boast): Worry not, You may all serve me when I become your benevolent king.

Exclaim (Wow): I am impressed! That does not happen very often.

Exclaim (Ouch): You...you managed to wound me! Inconceivable!

Exclaim (Curse): Bah! Of all the rotten luck!

Special:

Truce (Scarlet): You there! I would speak with you!

Truce (Sargon): We meet once more, master. Let us work as one!

Threaten (Scarlet): If you will not stand down, then I shall make you!

Threaten (Sargon): I will show you how strong I have gotten since I left your care!
« Last Edit: April 15, 2017, 01:10:29 PM by Rob_Silvermyst »