Author Topic: Greetings people of Armello, I am Tekron!  (Read 1019 times)

LordTekron

• View Profile
    • Lord Tekron's Deviatart
Greetings people of Armello, I am Tekron!
« on: September 06, 2016, 09:28:03 AM »
Hello Hello! My name is Lord Tekron, and I have a (semi) fame as a concept creator (sorta)... My most fantastic work was in 2013 where I (somehow) got a cosmetic skin into the game SMITE known simpy as, The Feaster Bunny

For Proof, here are the patch notes http://smite.gamepedia.com/SMITE_Beta_Version_0.1.1433

Since then I have made it my next big goal to go from skin concept added to a playable character concept added, whether it be for Smite, Paladins, etc.

And of course, after playing alot of Armello (and getting the Usperers DLC, didn't get to back to get bandits but ah well), my brain decided to work on creating some heroes (one for each clan ((except for Bandits)) in some odd hope that they will get noticed/added... May be a low chance but hey, live and hope right?
I somehow got a Cosmetic Skin into the MOBA Smite, let's see what'll happen in Armello

Across-The-Board

• View Profile
Re: Greetings people of Armello, I am Tekron!
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2016, 08:03:40 PM »
Welcome!

Very cool, I play Smite myself (although unfortunately not Bakasura).

Douzeju

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2016, 10:30:20 PM »
Hey, welcome aboard !
Although i don't play Smite, i'm sure i've seen this very picture somewhere on the interwebs. Definition of fame right here :]

LordTekron

• View Profile
    • Lord Tekron's Deviatart
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2016, 11:13:45 PM »
Hey, welcome aboard !
Although i don't play Smite, i'm sure i've seen this very picture somewhere on the interwebs. Definition of fame right here :]

It's something alright... thankfully I have gotten a head start in concepts and have already made 4 hero concepts for Armello (see here: http://leagueofgeeks.com/forums/index.php?topic=2695.0)
I somehow got a Cosmetic Skin into the MOBA Smite, let's see what'll happen in Armello