Author Topic: Xbox One - Multiplayer - Problem with "Find Game"  (Read 1779 times)

Felisyor

• View Profile
Xbox One - Multiplayer - Problem with "Find Game"
« on: September 02, 2016, 04:24:59 AM »
G'day!

First up I absolutely adore Armello! Seeing that it released on Xbox one I bought it right away. After playing in single player for a good while I wanted now to play online multiplayer, but for some reason it just doesn't happen, please tell me if I am doing something wrong:

So I go and click in Multiplayer on Skirmish and then on Find Game. After a few seconds it puts me into a queue. As I wait and wait  and wait other players join the queue. When the matchmaker finally finds 4 players, the Ready button remains greyed out and can't be clicked, in fact none of the other players in the queue ever seem to be able to ready up as "Not Ready" remains next to their names. Naturally after a while the other players drop out of the queue.

Whats going wrong?

Or what am I doing wrong?

Is this a bug?

I have waited over an hour on more then two occasions to play multiplayer but still haven't been able to get into a game :-(

Also are there enough players on Xbox One to keep Multiplayer going or did I do a mistake by buying for the console instead for the PC?

Kletian999

• Backer
    • View Profile
Re: Xbox One - Multiplayer - Problem with "Find Game"
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2016, 04:36:10 AM »
This is a bug, and it happens on the PC version too.  Devs recommend restarting Armello when it happens because often that makes it go away for a while.

Felisyor

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2016, 03:56:55 AM »
Thank you, I reinstalled Armello and that seems to have fixed it. Sadly disconnects still happen InGame, but I am sure LoG are working to improve stability.

Lisy Kane

• League of Geeks | Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • League of Geeks
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2016, 04:16:55 PM »
Hey there,

The bug that Kletian is talking about never made it to our Xbox One build

• Is this happening every time?
  • What colour are the player flags during this state?
  • Do you have a stable internet connection?
  • How long do you wait before you quit out?

We haven't seen this at all during our testing, nor did Microsoft; so we'll have to find more specifics to try and figure this one out :)
« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 04:21:40 PM by Lisy Kane »