Author Topic: "Eye problems" collection.  (Read 821 times)

Sir_Bertran

• View Profile
"Eye problems" collection.
« on: August 30, 2016, 10:39:07 PM »
"Eye problems" collection.

Dear LoG, firstly I'd like to thank you a lot four your magnificent game and secondly, to come with one simple, but important suggestion.

It happens to be, that some of my friends have some eye problems, from simple myopia to specific issues like contrast troubles. And, while the game is fully enjoyable with all aspects, one of them - to see the exact symbol on the dice. This is especially troubling with playing in living room on the big tv screen.

And hence I have a simple suggestion, that will solve the eye problems please, add some colourful dices to collection. Colourful dice symbols on the simple background would be easy to recognize even if you can't see them 100% clearly.

With best regards

Bertran

Douzeju

• View Profile
Re: "Eye problems" collection.
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2016, 02:10:31 AM »
You mean an option make the dices bigger when rolling and after they've been rolled ? Good idea.

I would also like to take this topic as an opportunity to say that Armello has'nt given me any problem as a colour-blind player. Everything that is bind to a specific colour is also bind to a symbol, which makes it easy for any colour-blind gamer to differentiate stuff. Your game is very readable :) thanks.

Sir_Bertran

• View Profile
Re: "Eye problems" collection.
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2016, 02:39:22 AM »
You mean an option make the dices bigger when rolling and after they've been rolled ? Good idea.

Yep.
1. Bigger dices.
2. Colourfull dices symbles, like on geeks dice.