Author Topic: Big Armello fan here (aren´t we all?)  (Read 986 times)

Across-The-Board

• View Profile
Big Armello fan here (aren´t we all?)
« on: August 17, 2016, 02:52:25 AM »
Hello!
I am new to these forums but not to Armello, having brought it a couple of months ago and enjoying it immensely. I was searching for more information about the game and found this forum and decided to join since it seems like a nice friendly community. I am a printer engineer and freelance writer by trade (mainly for http://www.hardcoregaming101.net/). I am also working on a point and click game featuring antropomorphic animals (that is where my avatar is from).

In my free time I like to read fantasy novels or comics and of course play Armello (rabbit clan rules, can´t wait for Elyssia)! Oh, and last week I got that most prestigious achievement; a rot victory. Woop woop!

« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 05:35:53 AM by Across-The-Board »

InariFox

• I'M A ADORABLE SMOL SNEAKY FOX!!! WATCH OUT!
    • View Profile
    • Steam
Re: Big Armello fan here (aren´t we all?)
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2016, 03:22:05 AM »
Hey! Welcome to the incredible LoG forums, You'll have a great time! I actually read alot of HG101 articles myself!  :D
Awesome to have ya here!
|Follow me on Twitter:@TaosukeFox|Challenge me to Armello and add me on Steam:InariFox|
Armello Discord chat server(Now over 1000 members!): https://discord.gg/VubfUfM
I also play Bemani rhythm games, Overwatch & STGs!

Across-The-Board

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2016, 08:17:38 PM »
Thanks a lot!
I´ll love it here, I´m sure  :)

Biologist

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2016, 08:35:55 AM »
Welcome to the community! Hope you enjoy your time on the forums and in-game.
Pet peeves: Apes are not monkeys, jellyfish are not fish, and tomatoes are not vegetables!

dragoncrescent

• Backer
  • ...is actually a rabbit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2016, 10:23:22 AM »
Welcome to Armello, where even the most nutty of rabbits can become King. :D

Man, I haven't had a good point-and-click adventure in ages! I think the last one I really enjoyed was Zack and Wiki on the Wii. I heard they were going to do an HD re-release of Full Throttle, due out next year. Really looking forward to that!

Across-The-Board

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2016, 08:41:09 PM »
Thanks all!

Man, I haven't had a good point-and-click adventure in ages! I think the last one I really enjoyed was Zack and Wiki on the Wii.

Funny you should mention Zack and Wiki. My game has a somewhat similar design (with each area being a self contained puzzle).  Apart from the graphics and cutscenes I am making this game by myself, and this design choice makes it easier to make "bite-sized" demos.