Author Topic: Hotfix v1.4 [Steam PC/Mac/Linux] (Patch 1)  (Read 1478 times)

Lisy Kane

• League of Geeks | Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • League of Geeks
Hotfix v1.4 [Steam PC/Mac/Linux] (Patch 1)
« on: July 29, 2016, 11:06:49 AM »

Hello Armellians,

Thanks to everyone who's been submitting any bugs they've seen in the land of Armello. We present to you some of those bugs;  now deceased.

Without further ado here are the fixes we've implemented!

NMA is our acronym for No More Action.

Bug Fixes
  • Support changes for the Double Dip Weekend.
  • Fixed a rare NMA when The Stranger transferring Heroes and a player interacting with multiple Hero shelves.
  • Fixed a rare NMA caused by repeatedly pressing End Turn while their Hero is dying.
  • Fixed a rare NMA caused by selecting a Quest Rumour during the King's Declaration phase.
  • Fixed a rare NMA caused by a player disconnecting during a combat with the Mirror Cape.
  • Improvements to when the End Turn button is shown and hidden.
  • Fixed an issue where quitting a game during the King's Dec phase would prevent new games from starting correctly.
  • Fix rare issue where Palisade Walls graphic would be missing from continued games.
  • Fixed the sound of the Special Dice to not be deafening.
  • Fixed an issue with Special Dice sounds not being controlled by SFX Audio slider.
  • Fixed some of our Artists signatures on Card Art for Low Graphics settings.
  • Fixed the “New” Ribbon on the Card Gallery not updating in one session.
  • Fixed an issue with Inventory items not hiding properly when entering the Multiplayer Lobby.
  • Fixed some changes to the Prologue wording around Prestige and Gold.
  • Fixed a rare bug around Scout and Evading near palace tiles.
  • Fixed an issue with when dying from Overkill and having Poison Dice you would respawn Poisoned.
Happy gaming everyone!

<3

Lisy
« Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 04:02:11 PM by Lisy Kane »

Kletian999

• Backer
    • View Profile
Re: Hotfix v1.4 [Steam PC/Mac/Linux] (Patch 1)
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2016, 12:30:21 PM »
Post update, had a private game enter an  NMA after another player left my game mid my combat.

Lisy Kane

• League of Geeks | Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • League of Geeks
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2016, 12:44:14 PM »
Post update, had a private game enter an  NMA after another player left my game mid my combat.

Hey Kletian - can you please send us the logs?

Melphina

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2016, 01:12:56 AM »
This private game didn't enter into an NMA, Kletian just disconnected. There was however a large lag spike right before he got kicked. I was in that game along with another friend of mine. What happened went along these lines.

While Kletian was in the middle of combat with me River disconnected in the middle of the fight. When that happened combat locked up. Kletian's dice just hovered in place after he rolled them, and that lasted for about 5-10 seconds. But then everything snapped back into place. Kletian's dice went up against mine, combat resolved, and control went back to me. As soon as the fight ended Kletian disconnected. I ended my turn and it cycled through AI Scarlet, AI River, Thane and myself as Brun. The battle concluded with Thane pulling off a hot rot spirit victory.

I'll post the logs when I get home. Right now I'm away from my PC.

Kletian999

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2016, 03:44:00 AM »
I submitted a bug tool when it happened.  But yes, I got disconnected and the game chose to NMA instead of recognizing the connection lost.