Author Topic: Times Armello Has Made You... Cheer!?!?  (Read 2452 times)

dragoncrescent

• Backer
  • ...is actually a rabbit.
    • View Profile
Re: Times Armello Has Made You... Cheer!?!?
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2017, 12:30:20 PM »
Hahahahah! I didn't know you COULD torture people in the small window of time the King is keeling over. A sweet alliance that turns acidic at the end? Sounds like just the kind of backstabbery this game is known for. >:3

Wessolf27

• Armellian Tourist
    • View Profile
Re: Times Armello Has Made You... Cheer!?!?
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2017, 02:46:37 AM »
Oh god, I just felt like I had a game where I played Horace's entire history.

So, the game started with Barnaby, Elyssia, and Twiss.  And most of the game played as it did, playing through quests with an oak spear and a trusty shield, fighting banes left and right, looking for a way to save the king through a spirit stone victory while at the same time, I was doing quests, what did I find but the King's Guard's Armor, and no sooner than that, I had my Squire and a Leather Armor. It wasn't exact, but it did feel like being a part of the special platoon of the King's Guard. Horace's ability just added to the flavor too.

The game went on, and I was racking up quite a bit of prestige, doing what a loyal knight must do for Armello. Twiss had gotten the upper hand with the spirit stone collection, and being on the last player turn, I had no chance with that one. Elyssia on the other hand became very much jealous when it came to defending two towns from both players and encroaching banes. While Barnaby seemed to have been out on a vendetta against Elyssia for that sort of attitude.

I had a bit of trouble getting to my fourth quest because of the aforementioned Elyssia, she'd throw spells and trickeries, and eventually placed a bounty on Horace's head.  But because of Twiss, I was finally able to get in. When I arrived, the quest entailed that the city was under siege by the King's Guards. I took the challenge, and was able to fight them back, earning a Royal Shield in the process. And by that point, I knew what I was going to do. I would cast off the King's Guard Armor and use the Royal Shield.

Time was ticking however, as the king was on his deathbed. Twiss had reached the castle gate, but she was a tad too late to use the stones, and in the end, I was able to net a prestige win. Always loyal to the king at the very end. The bandits won, and peace was to reign in Armello.
Re-probus: A Story of Ferals

Omegaupdate Forums | Eagle Time Forums