Author Topic: ...Happily Ever After.  (Read 2733 times)

Rainbow-Hooves

• View Profile
...Happily Ever After.
« on: July 14, 2016, 05:51:55 AM »
Quick question. Is this achievement attainable on steam? And if so, does the single player against npc's count?

Biologist

• View Profile
Re: ...Happily Ever After.
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2016, 07:32:32 AM »
It's listed as one of the possible achievements on Steam, so yes. I see no reason single-player games would not count, since neither single-player nor multiplayer allows the use of mods/cheats etc.
Pet peeves: Apes are not monkeys, jellyfish are not fish, and tomatoes are not vegetables!

Rainbow-Hooves

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2016, 04:18:34 PM »
I'd say that to. But when you look at the global achievement stats for the game it says 0.0 out of everyone has this achievement, which worries me a bit. It would be nice if I could have a dev reply and put this to rest for me.

Darcy Smith

• League of Geeks | Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2016, 04:29:26 PM »
Hey Rainbow-Hooves,

Thanks for reaching out. This achievement is currently inactive, but will become active in a future patch. Hold tight for more info on that front.

Cheers,

<3 Darcy

Rainbow-Hooves

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2016, 05:04:43 PM »
Thanks for the quick reply, that was on the border of being scary. Where can I keep an eye on the status of this achievement, if it's attainable or not? Also, is there a way to have my previous wins be counted retroactively? I have everything else in the game, and that's a lot of wins that could count towards this achievement, if not outright complete it.

Darcy Smith

• League of Geeks | Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2016, 04:08:51 PM »
YO! Sorry okay, I've been away from the studio so I was a little behind the eight-ball. That achievement is actually now active, but only counts from v1.4 onwards.

Hope this helps and I apologise for the confusion.

Cheers,

<3 Darcy

Rainbow-Hooves

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2016, 04:51:12 PM »
That's quite alright. Now I know at least that I can continue to work on that achievement.

tackhead9

• In Thane We Trust
    • View Profile
    • tackhead9 on YouTube
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2016, 08:34:15 PM »
Haha, I'm glad it's active again! My last fifteen matches have all been geared towards getting all of the achievements and achieving 'Happily Ever After'. I'm not close yet... but I'm gunning for it!
Twitch: tackhead9
'Tube: tackhead9
Twitter: WildTonyAppears
Talent: absolutely lacking!

FluX

• Hot Rot Win?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2016, 04:44:51 PM »
I caught a cold, so I thought I would binge play Armello and get better with Zosha. After two fun-filled days, I finally have this achievement:

If anyone wants to follow my epic Zosha journey, I'd be happy to share the 132 MB of worth of logs.  :P

I noticed on the Global Achievement list, it still shows 0%, but in my showcase, it shows 0.04% obtainment rate. We happy few. I hope many more will join us soon!

Insomnicron

• Res ipsa loquitur
    • View Profile
    • Insomnicron (aka Naysayer) on DeviantArt
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2016, 03:21:13 PM »
Flux you are a legend... 50 achievements to prove it!
Something to aspire too.

I wonder if their are any new achievements in the future, or if 50 is a nice rounded set.

tackhead9

• In Thane We Trust
    • View Profile
    • tackhead9 on YouTube
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2016, 03:14:35 PM »
Are there currently any Bandit Clan-related achievements? If so, I could see an update that includes Usurper-related ones too, when they drop.
Twitch: tackhead9
'Tube: tackhead9
Twitter: WildTonyAppears
Talent: absolutely lacking!

Kletian999

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2016, 01:30:08 AM »
Trent has said there will not be achievements for any DLC characters, including Bandits.

That said, The Bandit's Ring collection and possibly the new rings in Usurpers will have unlock conditions to scratch part of that itch.