Author Topic: Multiplayer Community Active / Populated ?  (Read 1581 times)

zekeqr

• View Profile
Multiplayer Community Active / Populated ?
« on: July 01, 2016, 05:42:30 PM »
Hi all,

I've played this game at a friend's place and I really loved it !

Since there's the Steam Sale going on, I'm really thinking of purchasing it.

However, I would like to know is the Multiplayer Community Active / Populated ?

Nothing beats playing with actual people & making friends on a global level, so this is really an important deciding factor for me.

I've bought some games before that were already "Dead", and hence was stucked with playing with the AI exclusively, which spoils most of the fun for me.

I'm from Singapore btw, so I'm probably around 2 hours behind Australian Time. Will this affect the players that I will interact with ?

Looking forward to your replies, thanks !

Kletian999

• Backer
    • View Profile
Re: Multiplayer Community Active / Populated ?
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2016, 10:03:06 PM »
It's very much alive.  If you want to make friends, base recourse is to find one of the old "lets make friends" threads on the Steam forum for Armello, or make a new one.  You should see tons of people willing to befriend you.

Melphina

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2016, 10:15:00 PM »
There are loads of players. I can typically find a game within several minutes regardless what time of day it is. The longest I've ever waited for a game was around ten to fifteen minutes, but most times I have one in less than five, and 1-2 minute queue's aren't uncommon at prime time.

Wessolf27

• Armellian Tourist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2016, 02:15:56 PM »
I've been directed to the Armello Discord chat server, and I found that place to be quite populated with a good number of people willing to play a round of Armello.
Re-probus: A Story of Ferals

Omegaupdate Forums | Eagle Time Forums

lazywnch

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2017, 12:46:05 AM »
I've had no problem finding parties. Granted, I sometimes play around 5 a.m. EST in the U.S.A. or around 11 p.m.

You'd think it'd be hard to find a party, especially during those times. Granted, very early in the morning or very late at night, I may have to wait a little longer for a party than I do during the day.

But I never have any trouble finding a multiplayer party.

|*|lazywnch|*|
« Last Edit: May 05, 2017, 12:54:48 AM by lazywnch »
|*|lazywnch|*|

dragoncrescent

• Backer
  • ...is actually a rabbit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2017, 03:28:45 AM »
Welcome to the forums! Yeah, I can agree with ya. I really wanted to like Dead by Daylight, but the terrible balancing, lack of draws, and poor multiplayer pool killed that game pretty quickly.

Armello, thankfully, seems to be quite populated still! LoG is consistently releasing new balancing patches, new content, new heroes, new Dice, etc etc., so the game remains fresh. Every now and then they even do 'Double Dip Weekends', when people can more effectively farm dice. Attendance often spikes even higher on those days! :3