Author Topic: Hello Ladies and Gentleman! The fancy rabbit is here!  (Read 1000 times)

Fancy Withered Bonnie

• View Profile
Hello Ladies and Gentleman! The fancy rabbit is here!
« on: June 29, 2016, 12:48:43 PM »
Hello. You all won't know me since I haven't play the game. But I will get it on Friday. I gotta say I fell in love as soon as I saw it. And I'd like to get to know all of the members! But before I learn about anyone. You get to learn about me. So who/what am I? Call me Fancy for short. But I am a fan of many types of games and a bit of a role player at times. (People don't love me enough to do it  ::) ). I'm a all around friendly guy and I do my best to respect people's judgement. ( Sometimes I will be a little Edgelord.) But that's mainly when I'm around good friends. Anywho. Can't wait to be apart of this community and get the game!

Phlox

• Hey there, I am Phlox(Forums)/Aethalion(Twitch)
    • View Profile
Re: Hello Ladies and Gentleman! The fancy rabbit is here!
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2016, 04:11:43 PM »
Well then, welcome to the  Armello Community! Have a great time while strolling up your way to the throne...and most people you meet here or ingame are quite friendly. (Ingame at least until they backstab you, enter the palace and take the crown for themselves). Have fun! Cya ingame.
I've been manipulated by a pychotic rabbit!

Fancy Withered Bonnie

• View Profile
Re: Hello Ladies and Gentleman! The fancy rabbit is here!
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2016, 12:47:52 PM »
Well then, welcome to the  Armello Community! Have a great time while strolling up your way to the throne...and most people you meet here or ingame are quite friendly. (Ingame at least until they backstab you, enter the palace and take the crown for themselves). Have fun! Cya ingame.
Played my first few matches and I'm loving the game! Can't wait for elyssia so I can be this defender of towns and giver of (Heath,Gold,etc) role.