Author Topic: Hello Armello Fans!  (Read 1083 times)

Varylnard

• View Profile
    • Card Forge Games
Hello Armello Fans!
« on: June 05, 2016, 07:39:52 AM »
Hello! Been playing this game for quite some time now and figured I'd come check out the forums! Haven't enjoyed a multiplayer game this much in quite some time (besides Guild Wars 2) and it fulfills my board game addiction, can't wait for more updates!

I do a lot of writing as well and already written a few short stories for this game, definitely will be making more so many possibilities with the characters.

Otherwise, I look forward to seeing many of you on the battlefield! Praise be the Wyld!

dragoncrescent

• Backer
  • ...is actually a rabbit.
    • View Profile
Re: Hello Armello Fans!
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2016, 12:20:28 PM »
Rot Upon ye, Good Sir! Would you like a bit of literature? *hands you a Marauder's Gauntlet* :D

Welcome Varylnard! Awesome to see more writer in the forums! If you're interested, I believe Biologist has started up quite the archive of Armello short fiction over in the Artist's Alely. Check it, and enjoy your stay! ^_^

Biologist

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2016, 02:59:32 PM »
Dragon, you're too kind! *bows*

Welcome to the forums, Varylnard! I look forward to seeing what you've come up with. If you have any questions about Armello or any suggestions, this is a good place for them. The regulars tend to be helpful, and LoG does a good job of keeping a finger on the community's pulse.
Pet peeves: Apes are not monkeys, jellyfish are not fish, and tomatoes are not vegetables!

Varylnard

• View Profile
    • Card Forge Games
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2016, 09:45:45 AM »
Thanks for the welcome and yep I'll be sure to check out the Artist's Alley soon with my couple of short stories written up!

Darcy Smith

• League of Geeks | Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2016, 06:19:19 PM »
YOOOO Welcome!

Make yourself at home, let me know if I can help with anything!

Cheers,

<3 Darcy