Author Topic: Can't Play Armello Multiplayer Thanks to PEDOBEAR Bot  (Read 2482 times)

FullMetalBucket

• View Profile
Can't Play Armello Multiplayer Thanks to PEDOBEAR Bot
« on: May 26, 2016, 06:10:07 PM »
FullMetalBucket (AKA Lord Bunns) here. Looks like there is a bot named PEDOBEAR camping in the queue. First encountered him a couple days ago. In-game all he does is select the "Thanks" message continuously. When it's his turn he ends it.

Today, halfway through a game with the same player, a message popped up saying I was removed from the game because an unauthorized player was present (PEDOBEAR I'm assuming). Now if he is queued for the same game as you you'll be kicked out of the queue for the same reason. effectively preventing you, or anyone else from finding a game. I was hoping to find a game queue without him, but all the other players that are re-queuing are getting bumped out of queue too.

Looks like this player was reported (Somehow, i still haven't found a way to do that) and has been "unauthorized" to play. Great! But since they haven't just outright banned him, he is now making it nearly impossible for the rest of us to play! Basically, the only way to play multiplayer at this point is to get lucky and join a queue that doesn't have this player in it, or create  your own private game and invite friends.

Please fix this quickly LoG...
« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 06:49:25 PM by FullMetalBucket »

Phlox

• Hey there, I am Phlox(Forums)/Aethalion(Twitch)
    • View Profile
Re: Can't Play Armello Multiplayer Thanks to PEDOBEAR Bot
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2016, 09:40:07 PM »
When you come across a player behaving bot-like or being a nuisance for everybody else you should use the ingame bug-report-button to report that player to the devs.

Pedobear has been VACced and hopefully won't enter games again...and the Darcy wrote in the steam forums that the devs have an eye on this problem.
I've been manipulated by a pychotic rabbit!

Darcy Smith

• League of Geeks | Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2016, 09:53:25 AM »
Heyo! This user has been banned and more will come where appropriate.

Remember to report afkers/bots/griefers and I'll deal with them appropriately!

Cheers,

<3 Darcy

FullMetalBucket

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2016, 12:46:04 PM »
Yay! I noticed after about an hour that he was gone. Thanks devs, you guys are on it!