Author Topic: Grey blurred face #2497  (Read 999 times)

Mistfader

• View Profile
Grey blurred face #2497
« on: May 26, 2016, 04:01:42 PM »
Hiya! I've been enjoying the game's tendency to use peoples' spines as blade sheaths, and thought I'd appear to greet the people.
My gameplay experiences so far include always winning via Rot against AI, cancelling matchmaking searches half an hour in (+12 timezones hurt), and causing the AI to win because I was too busy harassing my friend with the power of rats.
Hopefully I don't burn myself out on this game too quickly, and I look forward to giving the king 12 rot dice and 1 health every other turn in your games!

Also, is there a generally agreed-upon day/time weekly for Armello that I haven't noticed in my forum skulking, or have I just been unlucky in the times I have tried thus far?

Phlox

• Hey there, I am Phlox(Forums)/Aethalion(Twitch)
    • View Profile
Re: Grey blurred face #2497
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2016, 04:30:44 PM »
Depends on where you live. Lately the queue here in europe has been filling up...and with the new hotfix which widened the region in which steam looks for other players to play against you should find a game quicker.

The problem with the timezones is something most of us know- if you're not australian. ;)
I've been manipulated by a pychotic rabbit!

Mistfader

• View Profile
Re: Grey blurred face #2497
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2016, 04:56:09 PM »
Ooh, that's what Steam was downloading! I'm excited now, and even if it doesn't help too much, I can always try to find European peak hours. Thanks a lot!