Author Topic: About the Champion of Armello  (Read 1721 times)

ChuRenDel

• Backer
  • The Champion of Armello
    • View Profile
    • ChuRenDel's DeviantArt page
About the Champion of Armello
« on: June 24, 2014, 12:21:48 AM »
There have been many times I wondered how to tell you about myself, so I shall just sit down and do so without having to think about how to deliver my introduction.

For most of you, you know me as ChuRenDel, my online handle, gamer tag, etc. Some of you perhaps know me as Dzachary from the Armello Kickstarter campaign. And if you have been around for long, you may even recall that I was bestowed the title of Champion by the League of Geeks for my support in the University of Otago.

And if you’re one of those interested in an Armello Roleplaying experience and have read Laughing Lick’s last post in ACCoRP, allow me to explain my absence.

I’m a Singaporean male, and recently near the beginning of June, I just turned 18, and it’s a reminder that sometime this year, I have to return to my home country and enlist for 2 years of National Service. During that time, I will be serving and training as a police cadet, dedicating my time to protect my country.

So, my absence has been due to the preparation, paper work, documentation, all that jazz just so things go smoothly once I go. Amongst other things, I also have to begin training, look after my grandmother who has suffered a hip injury and learn how to take care of her house where I will stay during NS. In a nutshell, I may not have time to dedicate myself to the RP community.

It is a good thing that I’m guild-less, as if I can find time to RP during weekends, then I can choose what thread or whatever to RP in and participate. I doubt that’s possible, as truthfully, I have no experience with this sort of RP-ing, but I’m glad that KageTempest and Laughing Lick will be able to look after things during my absence.

I have to go to bed now, unfortunately, and prepare for a wisdom tooth extraction tomorrow.

So just a reminder to sum things up, I’m joining the army for two years, but I won’t be gone entirely. I will just be occupied.

Fell free to ask any questions you have and I promise I answer when I have time. Until then, see you later.

CRD

--------

A video with more info about Police National Service Enlistment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMOhiq-1zTc

Lazy Bugger

• Backer
  • I am just lazy... Also my feet are pretty darn dry
    • View Profile
Re: About the Champion of Armello
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2014, 03:14:48 AM »
So... Do we just sign you off as "drowned" in the test rp?

Just joking of course, but yeah, the same thing is done here in Finland actually. Hope you have some time to get on the first wave of people playing the game. would be sad if you`d miss it, especially taking that you are the champion of the thing.

macoman1

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2014, 05:33:45 AM »
Just remember that the Armello community is here for you man. I'll keep the wolf ranger safe for you. ;)

8BitProxy

• Backer
  • Proud Armellian
    • View Profile
    • Just my ramblings.
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2014, 11:19:53 AM »
Youll be missed Chun just make sure you dont forget about us :)
Im so glad i dont have to compolsory enlist, my heart wouldnt be in it

Ratical

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2014, 01:04:49 PM »
Take all the time you need, Chu. We'll hold down the fort 'til you get back.

I had not idea about that mandatory enlistment, but I'm sure it'll be over before you know it. Just make sure you pop in whenever you can!

ChuRenDel

• Backer
  • The Champion of Armello
    • View Profile
    • ChuRenDel's DeviantArt page
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2014, 11:17:48 PM »
Came back from the dentist a while ago....one word.....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!

AND NO BUBBLE TEA FOR DAYS!!!!!!!

macoman1

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2014, 03:05:49 AM »
I went to the dentist a month ago after having not gonna for about 15 years and forgetting to brush a lot......she said my teeth were in great shape. I have some crazy Willy Wonka teeth lol

8BitProxy

• Backer
  • Proud Armellian
    • View Profile
    • Just my ramblings.
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2014, 12:23:05 AM »
Came back from the dentist a while ago....one word.....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!

AND NO BUBBLE TEA FOR DAYS!!!!!!!

but youve only just started drinking it!