Author Topic: Hotfix v1.2.1 [Steam PC/Mac/Linux] (Patch 1)  (Read 1412 times)

Darcy Smith

• League of Geeks | Developer
    • View Profile
Hotfix v1.2.1 [Steam PC/Mac/Linux] (Patch 1)
« on: April 08, 2016, 03:09:42 PM »
Ayo Armello fam!

I hope all is well! Today I come bearing an important little hotfix that addresses issues relating to players using the Chinese(simplified) localisation.

Bug Fixes
  • Fixed an issue on our Chinese (Simplified) language where the strings wouldn't load correctly, often causing an NMA.
  • Fixed the Saved Game feature for Chinese (Simplified) language to work as intended.

Known Issues
Thank you for submitting logs and reports in regards to the following issues. We are now in a state where we can track these bugs down and destroy them. *shakes fist menacingly*
  • On rare occasions, card draw fails and breaks the flow of gameplay, resulting in an NMA (No More Action state).
  • On launch, the player may be confronted with a white screen, blocking progress into the game and causing an NMA.
  • Multiplayer combat NMA. If encountered, it's important that we receive logs from all players in that game.

More info needed
If you encounter this elusive little bug, your reports would be much appreciated!
  • A tile may appear blocked, restricting movement for seemingly no reason.

As always, thank you so much for your help. Stay tuned because we have some really exciting announcements coming up soon(tm).

Cheers,

<3 Darcy

Biologist

• View Profile
Re: Hotfix v1.2.1 [Steam PC/Mac/Linux] (Patch 1)
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2016, 05:12:55 AM »
soon(tm).

Careful with that, I'm pretty sure another company already owns that trademark.  ;)
Pet peeves: Apes are not monkeys, jellyfish are not fish, and tomatoes are not vegetables!

Kletian999

• Backer
    • View Profile
Re: Hotfix v1.2.1 [Steam PC/Mac/Linux] (Patch 1)
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2016, 08:01:40 AM »
Indeed, he forgot to use Lisy's Trade Mouse instead.