Author Topic: Burn bottom card? Nope...rolled dice instead.  (Read 782 times)

• View Profile
Burn bottom card? Nope...rolled dice instead.
« on: February 28, 2016, 07:32:48 AM »
I have had this happen to me many times when I've had a big hand of cards.

During battle I want to burn a card.  So I grab it and start sliding it towards the burn icon, but I pass too close to the dice or the roll arrow and the end result is the dice shake and I can't burn the card I was trying to, and also have lost the chance of burning other cards. 

I've had this happen swinging down to grab the card...but also after I've grabbed the card, it's gotten bigger, and I start sliding toward the burn icon.

I just rage-quit a multiplayer game because I had a pair of wylde type cards at the bottom of my deck and I started a fight with a bane and was going to burn both of them because I needed the edge plus I couldn't afford the magic cost so they were just taking up space.  Instead, I catch the dice by accident, end up dying, getting rot, having my turn end, and stuck with a full hand.

There should be some sort of undo button or some way to get out of rolling the dice and get back to burning cards, or at least when you have selected a card, and are sliding it toward the burn area, you shouldn't be able to 'activate' the dice.

• Backer
    • View Profile
Re: Burn bottom card? Nope...rolled dice instead.
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2016, 09:20:32 AM »
Yeah,  missing the cards and "grabbing the dice" instead is always a pain.  Great if there was a hotkey to put the dice back down.

Mountain Man

• View Profile
Re: Burn bottom card? Nope...rolled dice instead.
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2016, 04:35:51 AM »
The easiest and most elegant solution would be to simply move the dice to the other side of the play area.