Author Topic: G'day!  (Read 1181 times)

BigGunsNeverTire

• Backer
  • Gun Bunny
    • View Profile
G'day!
« on: June 12, 2014, 08:18:04 AM »
Hey folks.  Name's BigGuns (or Biggie, or Big, or Guns, or rarely Bee-Gee-En-Tee, which... is pretty awkward to say, really).  I'm Aussie, so I had the fortune of discovering Armello via the gorgeous booth at last year's PAX Australia, and after a lengthy chat with some of the guys and pilfering/being-encouraged-to-take all the Armello badges in the world, I was pretty well sold. Naturally I threw money at my screen once the Kickstarter was a thing, partly because supporting Aussie game devs is a cause dear to my heart and partly because Armello could only look more majestic if it was played by frisbeeing the tablet to an eagle-in-flight between turns.

Looking forward to rabidly salivating over every single piece of new Armello info & media over the next however-many months with you all.  8)

donleong94

• Backer
  • Be the best!
    • View Profile
Re: G'day!
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2014, 08:41:31 AM »
Hello! BigGuns-NeverTired XD!!
Welcome to this community :DD
Hope you can enjoy staying here~~

By the way, nice signature! That picture you create yourself? just asking
===Feel free to add me===

[Do the best or else you will regret for doing nothing]

BigGunsNeverTire

• Backer
  • Gun Bunny
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2014, 12:54:25 PM »
I wish!  But no.  Just artwork I found that combines my love for excessive firepower with the universal truth that Bunny Clan = Best Clan.  8)

BigGunsNeverTire

• Backer
  • Gun Bunny
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2014, 11:17:01 PM »
Aaand I just changed my sig pic, rudely removing the context for the previous comments on the old one, but the sentiment still stands: no, it's not my artwork, 'cause I'm so vacuously devoid of artistic talent that the only way I could make a positive contribution to the artistic community would be to run far, far away from it. :P

8BitProxy

• Backer
  • Proud Armellian
    • View Profile
    • Just my ramblings.
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2014, 01:38:03 AM »
Aaand I just changed my sig pic, rudely removing the context for the previous comments on the old one, but the sentiment still stands: no, it's not my artwork, 'cause I'm so vacuously devoid of artistic talent that the only way I could make a positive contribution to the artistic community would be to run far, far away from it. :P

HOW. DARE. YOU!!!

kidding hahaha but your metaphors are amazing!

YouTube | Email