Gamer
7 (6.9%)
Guardian
2 (2%)
Hero
7 (6.9%)

Total Members Voted: 102

Voting closed: March 02, 2015, 02:21:53 AM

Author Topic: What's your tier?  (Read 9780 times)

BloodyTrollop

• Backer
    • View Profile
Re: What's your teir?
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2014, 12:12:58 AM »
awww guys im just a pleb Armellian haha

So you were the one!!!! I was looking at the poll and was actually surprised to see a level one tier person already active on the forum, and not just anyone its you! The person I see posting and encouraging discussion on every thread! Keep up the good work!

Man, all these Bandits, Armello's crime rate must be through the roof. I blame the public schools.

It's like, someone steals something, then they get home and find out they've been robbed, and their pants are gone. I mean, I guess I'm part of the problem since I backed that tier too, but my solution is simple - I stopped wearing pants.

Really though, all backers are winners. Even if you only backed with supporting words. Some just have more swag to show for it.

I blame the LACK of a school system.. as I haven't seen one yet... The Rot starts in the mind

Lazy Bugger

• Backer
  • I am just lazy... Also my feet are pretty darn dry
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2014, 12:32:20 AM »
Man, all these Bandits, Armello's crime rate must be through the roof. I blame the public schools.

It's like, someone steals something, then they get home and find out they've been robbed, and their pants are gone. I mean, I guess I'm part of the problem since I backed that tier too, but my solution is simple - I stopped wearing pants.

Really though, all backers are winners. Even if you only backed with supporting words. Some just have more swag to show for it.

I blame the LACK of a school system.. as I haven't seen one yet... The Rot starts in the mind

Everybody should just become monks to the wyld and become bears. We could save the world together if people weren`t so selfish.

I am of course a joking scribe, so the only thing I am worried about is how they will balance something only for backers.

8BitProxy

• Backer
  • Proud Armellian
    • View Profile
    • Just my ramblings.
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2014, 01:38:33 AM »
awww guys im just a pleb Armellian haha

So you were the one!!!! I was looking at the poll and was actually surprised to see a level one tier person already active on the forum, and not just anyone its you! The person I see posting and encouraging discussion on every thread! Keep up the good work!

aww thanks man :) means a lot!

W.Rabbit

• Backer
    • View Profile
    • W.Rabbit's Tumblr
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2014, 07:59:03 AM »
Bandit as well.
I really wanted Guppy, but my boyfriend already got it. Not enough space for two!  :'(

Dev

• Backer
  • The Alpha and Omega
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2014, 03:03:36 PM »
Hero - I couldn't resist all the stuff offered, even added extra for another figurine. Had never spend this much on a game until now.  ::)

PhenixPhyre

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2014, 01:12:51 AM »
Gamer. I absolutely had to have those dice!!! And then the coins free upgrade to gamer +. Woohoo!!! I love having physical things from my games.

macoman1

« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2014, 12:09:27 AM »
I went for the I <3 Guppy tier. I would have backed for more but I already had to scrape some extra cash together and eat ramen noodles for a while by backing that much XD (College students don't tend to have much money lol)

SpiritFox

• Backer
  • All hail the Wolf Queen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2014, 05:44:08 PM »
I took Hero - things were moving slowly and I really wanted this game to be made.
“Some people care too much. I think it's called love.”

Laughing Lick

• Backer
  • Ah bubble tea.. my sweet captor~
    • View Profile
    • My Online Portfolio
« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2014, 07:18:05 AM »
I took Hero - things were moving slowly and I really wanted this game to be made.

I was sitting there ready to move up to Hero the moment it looked like we needed that final push and in the end we didn't but I did it anyway xD
Bubble Tea is Fleeting, Armello is Forever

BloodyTrollop

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2014, 12:12:39 AM »

I was sitting there ready to move up to Hero the moment it looked like we needed that final push and in the end we didn't but I did it anyway xD

I guess I shouldn't be surprised so many people went hero... If I could have afforded to go a higher tier I would have

8BitProxy

• Backer
  • Proud Armellian
    • View Profile
    • Just my ramblings.
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2014, 07:09:22 PM »

I guess I shouldn't be surprised so many people went hero... If I could have afforded to go a higher tier I would have

ahhh yes the pleb life :P

Snacuum

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2014, 04:51:49 PM »
Hero.

At first I didn't want to, never really spent that much on a game before. But eventually all the bits and pieces became too tempting. That and I want to contribute to the local game dev community.

BukoNuTz

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2014, 05:06:50 AM »
A lowly, but proud, guppy guard.
Love & Peace!

CtrlAltDfeat

• Backer
  • SUP
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2014, 02:14:38 AM »
I'm a bandit backer!

I really wanted to go for Artisan for the hardback art book, 'cause the art in Armello is beautiful! Sadly, with that month being a heavy one for expediences I couldn't push up to that ;_;
~Chewed off my very own hand to get me out of this trap~

K Fox

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2014, 06:00:16 AM »
While I'm not as frequent around here, I like this thread! It gets people talking, and that's good.

I myself backed at Gamer - I'm a nut for dice and 'oohh, shiny!!", so when they added coins to my gamer bundle, I was super happy! And while I am rather infrequent in here, it's just work and life right now - though I won't complain. Work being busy is how I had the extra $$ around to back this, after throwing as much as I have at Star Citizen...but hey - it's all good. If things work out, I'll be changing jobs soon and possibly have one where Armello will come in handy - I'll have random downtime to kill while working (driving truck), and Armello will definitely help with that!!

K Fox
This is my sig, there are many like it but this one is mine... :D