Author Topic: The Stranger v1.2 Teaser (Coming Wednesday 17th February PST)  (Read 13904 times)

Kletian999

• Backer
    • View Profile
Re: The Stranger v1.2 Teaser (Coming Wednesday 17th February PST)
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2016, 05:35:21 AM »
Because of Sony's patching rules, expect 1.2 on the PS4 after a month.

Seniorconejo

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2016, 07:41:30 AM »
Because of Sony's patching rules, expect 1.2 on the PS4 after a month.

*cries* :'(

Inuneko

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2016, 12:44:43 PM »
Spoiler!!!

I ran around back and forth on a dungeon for an entire game session just because I saw an unfamiliar tile come  up.  I eventually picked up a follower called The Stranger who immediately latched on as a follower.  Since I only had one other follower, I don't know if he will replace another follower, or if you can replace him with another follower. (Clingy)

At the beginning of every turn, The Stranger would knock me off of whatever tile I was previously on and send me in a random direction without using up any of my AP, the chat would show the prompt of "(Character) has been lead astray by The Stranger".  I don't know if he does this on all tiles or if palace tiles are exempt.  If they are not, then getting anything other than a prestige victory will be impossible because you will be moved into a random hex at the beginning of your turn. (Misleading)

I'm not sure what he does during combat, since I had other things equipped, but his card did pop up in the combat screen.  I think he took a die away from me, but I could be wrong so don't quote me on that. (Fickle?)

Lisy Kane

• League of Geeks | Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • League of Geeks
« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2016, 12:55:16 PM »
Hey Inuneko,

We recommend you take a look at our update for more details.. this may help you understand :)