Author Topic: EUCL3D GIVEAWAY  (Read 1478 times)

Darcy Smith

• League of Geeks | Developer
    • View Profile
EUCL3D GIVEAWAY
« on: January 16, 2016, 12:22:04 PM »
Hey everyone!

You like free stuff, right? Well today we have some rad news!

All of the original Armello characters are now available as 3D printed miniatures on Eucl3D’s website! To celebrate this launch, we are going to blast a few freebies out to the world! Here are a few ways you can have a chance of grabbing one of these!

Facebook Screenshot contest:
Like our Facebook page, take to the official post(which will go live within 6 hours) and comment with your best Armello screenshot!

Will you choose Zosha jumping out of the shadows? Maybe Brun looking vicious? Maybe a majestic shot of the castle? It’s up to you!

Remember, only one submission per person so choose wisely!

Twitter Joke contest:
Follow us on Twitter and tweet us your best Armello related joke. I know some of you have been training long and hard for this day, so now it’s your time to shine.

How does Sana sweep the floor? Easy, she uses the Bruun! - I’m not sorry for this example.

Only one entry per person will be considered, so craft your words carefully!

Submissions for the Facebook and Twitter contests will close at 11:59pm PST Sunday the 17th of January and winners will be selected by Thursday the 21st of January. The winners will be able to select which model they want, so we’ll be in contact to sort all of that out!

If you have any questions, please reach out and ask!

Cheers,

<3 Darcy aka WordSlice

Seniorconejo

• View Profile
Re: EUCL3D GIVEAWAY
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2016, 01:22:08 PM »
These figure looks awesome ! I wish I win one Barnaby figure with the twitter contest :)

Is there any problem with living in  a foreign country? With the shipping costs I mean  :P