Poll

Would you like to see a new rot system?

No, the rot system already implemented is good enough.
8 (36.4%)
Yes, the current rot system is too hard.
0 (0%)
Yes, I would like another way to earn rot other than cards and banes killing me over and over again.
9 (40.9%)
Both options 2 and 3.
5 (22.7%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: New rot system.  (Read 3967 times)

c00s

• Oioi Savaloys! FeelTheBrun
    • View Profile
    • Twitch.tv/c00s
Re: New rot system.
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2016, 02:34:45 AM »
I like the rot system as it is now. Not all of the victories are meant to be equally easy to get. I spent this past week trying to get a rot victory, and a few times I came quite close. I got a bit frustrated, but I kept trying, and eventually I got it in the most crazy-lucky game. I had 8 rot by the end of the first night. I ended the game night 5 with 15 rot, and all of my quests completed. Now I know that takes an absurd amount of luck, but if it was easier to gain rot, wins like that wouldn't be nearly as exciting or rewarding. The fact that it is difficult and frustrating to get a rot win when you try to force it is the entire point I think. The whole kingdom of Armello should be working against you if you are trying to intentionally corrupt yourself to replace the king (who is also corrupted).

On a final note, I saw above that someone suggested including rot treasures in dungeons, but they already do have rot treasures in dungeons. Just FYI <:)

Cheers,

c00s