Author Topic: Hey There!  (Read 2021 times)

Bec

• Backer
  • http://steamcommunity.com/id/lionheartedowl
    • View Profile
Hey There!
« on: June 06, 2014, 08:29:31 AM »
Hey, everyone

I'm Bec, and I just got around to backing Armello yesterday. My friend and I have been obsessed with the game since we first discovered the Kickstarter, but I only got the chance to donate to the cause yesterday. I love fantasy and RPGs, though I'm fairly new to tabletop games and mostly stick to online gaming. I enjoy Skyrim, Hearthstone, and Dragon Age (though I'm fairly new to DA), and my first table top was the Mouse Guard RPG. I'm super excited for the release of Armello so I can expand my horizons and enjoy a fabulous looking story.

donleong94

• Backer
  • Be the best!
    • View Profile
Re: Hey There!
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2014, 08:53:51 AM »
Hello there! Welcome to this community here!
Hope that you can enjoy for staying here :D
and feel free to hang around here to check other things out!
===Feel free to add me===

[Do the best or else you will regret for doing nothing]

Ratical

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2014, 10:49:17 AM »
Heya, Bec.

I actually haven't had a lotta experience with tabletop games either (mostly back in high school), but I liked what played. Hopefully this game'll rekindle some of that, and play into our love of fantasy and gaming. It's a combo with a lot of potential. Hope to see you around!

8BitProxy

• Backer
  • Proud Armellian
    • View Profile
    • Just my ramblings.
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2014, 12:16:44 AM »
mouse guard as in mouse trap? :P haha welcome to the forums Bec! Great to have you here! Thankyou for backing armello as it continues to be built!

YouTube | Email

Bec

• Backer
  • http://steamcommunity.com/id/lionheartedowl
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2014, 06:36:43 AM »
mouse guard as in mouse trap? :P haha welcome to the forums Bec! Great to have you here! Thankyou for backing armello as it continues to be built!

Nah, not Mouse Trap. I was always rubbish at that game haha. Mouse Guard is a comic by David Peterson set in a world similar to that of Redwall, but where mice are really the main focus. There are weasels and stoats and hares, but they play a lesser part. The story is centered around a group of mice called the Mouse Guard who vow to protect the many cities and settlements, and it follows their stories and adventures. It's pretty cool, though the comics are a fast read and they aren't released that quickly. I only got to try the tabletop game last summer, but it was pretty fun.

I would post more pictures, but I'm afraid they'd stretch the board. You should definitely check the comic out though.

8BitProxy

• Backer
  • Proud Armellian
    • View Profile
    • Just my ramblings.
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2014, 02:00:52 PM »
oh wow thats awesome!!!
Yeah i sucked at that game too haha

YouTube | Email