Author Topic: Release (v1.1.1) [PC/Mac/Linux] Full Release Build  (Read 10700 times)

Darcy Smith

• League of Geeks | Developer
    • View Profile
Release (v1.1.1) [PC/Mac/Linux] Full Release Build
« on: December 10, 2015, 01:05:38 PM »

Hey Crew!

v1.1.1 - Armellians' (even louder) Roar just went live and I'm here are the juicy patch notes! Have at them!

If we’ve missed anything, we’ll be sure to keep this updated!

Features/Changes
  • News feed: stay in the loop with the most recent Armello news with our new news feed section!
  • Winter Dice: Play a Public Multiplayer games on Steam between the 21st and the 31st of December (PST) for a chance to get your paws on these frosty cubes!
  • 3D Dice on Hero Select: say goodbye to 2D dice preview images and hello to fancy 3D moving dice.
Bug Fixes
  • Fixed Dark Army King’s Declaration as it wasn’t replacing all King’s Guards with Banes.
  • Fixed Tier 3 Bear quest, secret option would use Winged Boots even when the player doesn’t have this item equipped. - Thanks Kletian999!
  • Fixed the Bandit Clan banners on Settlements to face the correct direction.
  • Fixed the Bandit Clan banner on the Hero Shelf screen in the Settlements captured section.
  • Fixed the Italian localisation of “Spy Glass”.
  • Some various typo’s have been fixed.
Known Issues
  • If a player is not the authority and is lagging then a King’s Guard terrorises a settlement there is a chance the game will NMA.
  • If you try and change the graphic quality options in game, they will only take effect once - you cannot change them multiple times in game. (This works fine in the main menu options.)
  • The Fast Forward feature may have undesirable effects on certain audio and sounds.
  • On Linux platforms, card’s may have slightly different text size/style.

<3

Darcy and the Log Crew
« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 01:13:13 PM by Darcy Smith »

Zentiorus

• Armello Tester
    • View Profile
Re: Release (v1.1.1) [PC/Mac/Linux] Full Release Build
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2015, 04:09:51 PM »
Yes! I'm so excited for the prospect of new dice, because I've only got access to the Classic ones at the moment! I do have a couple of questions on how it works though. Is it like a RNG thing when you complete a multiplayer match to get the dice? If it's alright for me to ask, what are the chances of getting the dice?
« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 04:11:28 PM by Zentiorus »

Darcy Smith

• League of Geeks | Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2015, 03:16:36 PM »
Hey Zen!

We don't want people exploiting the drop system at all, so all you need to know is to play public games during this period! Best of luck in the hunt!

<3 Darcy

Zentiorus

• Armello Tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2015, 06:21:22 PM »
Hahaha, that's fair enough! Felt like I had to ask, curiousity and all that. ;)

dragoncrescent

• Backer
  • ...is actually a rabbit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2015, 06:41:34 PM »
Huh! Item drops in Armello. Didn't see THAT coming! O_O

What a fun idea! It's always so rewarding when I'm playing DotA  and randomly snag a piece of this armor, or a set of that clothing. And the dice skins are a great cosmetic prize for anyone who loves this game. Quick question, though; is the drop available only the victor of that match, or is it possible for anyone to be awarded the Winter Dice?

Tighfield

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2015, 06:01:06 AM »
Will the PS4 version of Armello be able to participate in obtaining Winter Dice?  ;)

RedHelm

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2015, 10:10:02 PM »
Quick question, though; is the drop available only the victor of that match, or is it possible for anyone to be awarded the Winter Dice?

Did this ever get answered or is it part of the mystery, too?

InariFox

• Retired Armello player
    • View Profile
    • Friend's Webcomic
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2015, 10:31:51 PM »
Quick question, though; is the drop available only the victor of that match, or is it possible for anyone to be awarded the Winter Dice?

I've played 3 games so far in the public queue and won 2 out of the 3 and still haven't unlocked the dice.
It's incredibly random if you'll get it or not. One of my friends that was playing with me in public queue managed to get the dice on her first game despite losing. so, just keep on playing public games and hope you get the dice.
|Follow me on Twitter:@TaosukeFox|

I also play Bemani rhythm games.

RedHelm

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2015, 12:03:53 AM »

I've played 3 games so far in the public queue and won 2 out of the 3 and still haven't unlocked the dice.
It's incredibly random if you'll get it or not. One of my friends that was playing with me in public queue managed to get the dice on her first game despite losing. so, just keep on playing public games and hope you get the dice.

Cool, thanks for the info.

InariFox

• Retired Armello player
    • View Profile
    • Friend's Webcomic
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2015, 12:12:53 AM »

Cool, thanks for the info.

You're welcome! :D Best of luck in getting the dice and Happy Holidays!
|Follow me on Twitter:@TaosukeFox|

I also play Bemani rhythm games.

FieryFlash

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2015, 07:29:10 AM »
I apologize in advance for my English.  I want to raise the issue with the receipts of the winter dice. Firstly, I've already played more than 20 games, and have never received, but this is my problem, although it's a shame, until recently I would try to knock. Not enough buttons complaints for the AFK in the game. Seen even company of 3 people, that is the whole game just standing, and I had hours to wait for their completion progress. Not to mention mass singles who do so, depriving honest players of chance on the award and making the match dull. It's a shame not to get a trying few days without a break to beat the winter dice.

Kletian999

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2015, 08:50:17 AM »
People who AFK have no chance to receive the dice.  When people realize that the occurrence should go down.

8BitProxy

• Backer
  • Proud Armellian
    • View Profile
    • Just my ramblings.
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2015, 11:13:03 AM »
Do we still have today to get them? It is the 31'st or is it over?

FieryFlash

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2015, 01:09:35 PM »
People who AFK have no chance to receive the dice.  When people realize that the occurrence should go down.
I don't know why, but no, they doesn't disconect.

FieryFlash

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2015, 01:54:36 PM »
Do we still have today to get them? It is the 31'st or is it over?
Got it right now xD, good luck ;)