Author Topic: Bark!  (Read 1477 times)

draconigen

• Backer
    • View Profile
Bark!
« on: May 31, 2014, 11:15:06 PM »
Hello there, everyone!

You have been barked at by just one more of the endless backers that his project seem to have attracted. My congratulations go to the LoG team for their successfull kickstart and building up of a vivid community already.

I even come with batteries and a question included: As a paypal backer (thanks, Germany, for having credit cards not as common to have as it is in the U.S.!), I was wondering if any backer goodies like a special forum tile or even sub-forum access apply to me. If not, that's fine. If yes: Is it worth bugging the dev team with yet another support ticket? Or wouldn't I miss out on anything, as a not-so-forum-active person anyway?

Oh, and to answer your first question: Yes, I made sure to register with the same email address as I use on paypal. ;]

Have a nice, barked-at day!

Yours,
draconigen

donleong94

• Backer
  • Be the best!
    • View Profile
Re: Bark!
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2014, 11:29:16 PM »
Hello there! Welcome to the forum here :DD
Hope you can enjoy here :3
===Feel free to add me===

[Do the best or else you will regret for doing nothing]

Rinka

• Backer
  • Foxes = Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2014, 12:04:10 AM »
*Bark**Bark*

Welcome, nice to meet you! Hope you enjoy your time here in the forums, I've been wondering the same thing about my account, but we'll just have to see hey? :D

Leftcross

• Backer
  • Chuffing all over your stuff since 1981.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2014, 01:02:29 AM »
*Chuffs back after being barked at*

The official KS update implies that there might be a delay for non-KS backers. You are not missing much at the moment, so no worries.

In the US, pretty much everyone needs to have at least one credit card if they hope to build any credit to be considered for loans/mortgages/anything...was not aware that was different in other industrialized countries. I am essentially paid to use credit cards, so I am okay with this relationship regardless. ^^

Vryl

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2014, 01:15:08 AM »
*Chuffs back after being barked at*

The official KS update implies that there might be a delay for non-KS backers. You are not missing much at the moment, so no worries.

In the US, pretty much everyone needs to have at least one credit card if they hope to build any credit to be considered for loans/mortgages/anything...was not aware that was different in other industrialized countries. I am essentially paid to use credit cards, so I am okay with this relationship regardless. ^^

Leftcross is certainly right about the credit history.  If someone doesn't have a credit card, they can't easily prove that they handle debt responsibly and then banks and mortgage companies don't want to do business!

Also, hello draconigen.   :P

8BitProxy

• Backer
  • Proud Armellian
    • View Profile
    • Just my ramblings.
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2014, 01:34:32 AM »
Welcome draconigen!!! can i ask, why does a dragon bark?

draconigen

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2014, 02:15:35 AM »
Thank you all for your warm welcome. Yep, I guess we'll have to see about paypal backers and any backer goodies!

And dragons bark either because they impersonate dogs or they have a cold.