Author Topic: Community Tournament Round 1 Gameplay  (Read 1479 times)

TheSpectralWolf

• Backer
    • View Profile
Community Tournament Round 1 Gameplay
« on: September 26, 2015, 12:38:51 AM »
For your viewing pleasure here's the whole video of the game I participated in for the tournament set up by Kletian999 and TheRedRaccoon.

Armello Community Tournament Round 1: dragoncrescent, sdbishop1221, SpectralWolf, JackTrades

Courtesy of Gusteon: Armello Community Tournament Round 1: Gusteon, Kletian999, Sonho,  Sorry Stoat
« Last Edit: October 10, 2015, 02:33:24 PM by TheSpectralWolf »
According to long lost articles about the development of the game, the original working title for Armello was actually Murphy's Law: The Digital Board Game.*
*Actual articles not guaranteed to exist.

Kletian999

• Backer
    • View Profile
Re: Community Tournament Round 1 Gameplay
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2015, 01:35:45 AM »
Thanks Spectral.  Gusteon mentioned he recorded his game as well, maybe he could put a link here.

Gusteon

• Backer
  • Fluffy and cuddly, but mind the teeth~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2015, 03:07:30 AM »
Thanks Spectral.  Gusteon mentioned he recorded his game as well, maybe he could put a link here.

*She

And I've been thinking about it, but I really don't like my commentary >.> I clearly wasn't in a recording mindset. I also left on my stream overlay even though I wasn't streaming and it was generally kind of a mess ^^; I might put it up as unlisted for archival purposes regardless. >.>

EDIT: Ok I take it back, I'm rewatching it and it isn't as bad as I seemingly remember it being. So, here it is for your viewing pleasure:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHM4ZBuMw_E
« Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 06:41:22 AM by Gusteon »

dragoncrescent

• Backer
  • ...is actually a rabbit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2015, 06:55:21 AM »
Uggh... sorry my turns keep taking so long.

Terrible start for both of us! My quest was blocked by Amber from the get-go. But then, I guess her quest was being blocked by me. To top it off, neither of us get to kill the Bane. At first, I was worried the King's Guard would take a step and park himself on my quest marker.

Thaaank you Amber, for breaking yourself on Sana to stop her. :D