Author Topic: Injured and sick  (Read 3335 times)

donleong94

• Backer
  • Be the best!
    • View Profile
Re: Injured and sick
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2014, 10:03:49 PM »
Well status update. I am no longer vomiting and my fever is less severe. My trips to the bathroom are still painful but I don't have to do so as often anymore. My sprain is also able to be walked on now (The sprain wasn't new....just that combined with being sick it was a little too much lol) All in all I feel much better. Thanks for helping me through that monstrosity of a day guys :D
Well.. nice to hear that you are going well now :DD
===Feel free to add me===

[Do the best or else you will regret for doing nothing]

Leftcross

• Backer
  • Chuffing all over your stuff since 1981.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2014, 12:30:40 AM »
Yeah, viral gastroenteritis will make you absolutely hate the world...thank goodness you do not have to put up with that for long. Now today will be awesome, as you should partake in a high fat / high protein / high salt meal to get your energy back after a day of fasting. Wish I could come over and make you Eggs Benedict with my specialty curry hollandaise!

<3

Ratical

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2014, 07:13:43 AM »
Sounds like you're through the worst of it. Just don't strain that sprain too much and keep off that leg. We need our commander back on his feet, or at least in a really rockin' wheelchair.

8BitProxy

• Backer
  • Proud Armellian
    • View Profile
    • Just my ramblings.
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2014, 03:21:29 PM »
Please keep us updated on your condition maco!!! Hope to see you well and kicking in a few days!!!