Author Topic: Who is the best char for Rot Win?  (Read 5214 times)

Punker Rock

• View Profile
Re: Who is the best char for Rot Win?
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2015, 11:43:28 PM »
I found Sana to be the best. But yeah, the Bears are pretty good for it. For some reason I see a lot of Thanes attempting it in multiplayer.  Maybe there is something there?

« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 11:46:28 PM by Punker Rock »

BOIRFanMan

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2015, 01:02:56 AM »
^^^^^^^^^
All this right here. Works way too well. Today (Saturday) around 14:30 GMT, I meet this guy.  He proceeds to perform the above perfectly. Rot Victory that was never in any doubt.  Ok, I'll try again. The next game, this guy again, same outcome. Very  8)  but slightly annoying.

Glad I read this. If I see Brun while playing online I'm going to take him down before he gets too OP.

lol... Yeah. Good Luck with that.    ;D

You kill them and it doesn't matter.  They only lose Prestige and a little time.  They really don't care about Prestige.

Now if they lost Rot instead, once Corrupt... different story.      ;)

Biologist

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2015, 02:04:25 AM »
For some reason I see a lot of Thanes attempting it in multiplayer.  Maybe there is something there?

I feel like Thane has trouble getting the Rot points he needs to secure a victory, but if he gets to that point, he's a monster. I generally go for combat with Thane, unless I get an unlucky early death to a Bane and/or a lot of Rot-generating cards in my starting hand.
Pet peeves: Apes are not monkeys, jellyfish are not fish, and tomatoes are not vegetables!

Andi1066

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2015, 01:23:25 AM »

.....guess thats it... and...haha...a few days ago i felt like beeing the Overlord of Darkness itself!
Had a corrupted, dark swords dual wielding, mystical helmet wearing, ULTRA mage Brun!!

have to show the pic...guess i will never have these followers again the same time :O ...that was so insane...my stats (esp fight) were often raised above 6 and i was even a corrupted prestige leader!!....oh yeah rotten King...trust in my foul words ;P

^^^^^^^^^
All this right here. Works way too well. Today (Saturday) around 14:30 GMT, I meet this guy.  He proceeds to perform the above perfectly. Rot Victory that was never in any doubt.  Ok, I'll try again. The next game, this guy again, same outcome. Very  8)  but slightly annoying.

I was uuuhhhh-Ghostly, man.  You wrecked me.

:D:D i remember your name !  (though on ps4 there are currently around 500 players? or sth like that....we need more players there ! ^^

and yehh, good games man ! :)

Phlox

• Hey there, I am Phlox(Forums)/Aethalion(Twitch)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2015, 08:23:54 PM »
Just lost a multiplayer game against a rotten Monster-Thane who was winning with a rot-victory in the end. Great game...and he finished the game up-to-the-point.  So, Thane is not a bad choice for it...

I did my rot-victorys with Amber and Sana...both of them work well.
I've been manipulated by a pychotic rabbit!

Kitsu Aeryn

• Backer
    • View Profile
    • Stone Circle Games
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2015, 03:46:40 AM »
I've yet to achieve a Rot victory myself. Will attempt this strategy and see how it works for me. Thanks for posting!
Fortune favors the bold

BOIRFanMan

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2015, 03:54:30 AM »

.....guess thats it... and...haha...a few days ago i felt like beeing the Overlord of Darkness itself!
Had a corrupted, dark swords dual wielding, mystical helmet wearing, ULTRA mage Brun!!

have to show the pic...guess i will never have these followers again the same time :O ...that was so insane...my stats (esp fight) were often raised above 6 and i was even a corrupted prestige leader!!....oh yeah rotten King...trust in my foul words ;P

^^^^^^^^^

I was uuuhhhh-Ghostly, man.  You wrecked me.

:D:D i remember your name !  (though on ps4 there are currently around 500 players? or sth like that....we need more players there ! ^^

and yehh, good games man ! :)

Well, you would like them games.      ;)

That's why I would like cross platform play.  All the PS4 players and PC players playing together.

tackhead9

• In Thane We Trust
    • View Profile
    • tackhead9 on YouTube
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2015, 01:30:31 PM »
Just did two unsuccessful Rot attempts, and watching them back is brutal! The margin for error is so slim, and I made just a few key errors on each run that sealed my fate. I got corrupted and had the necessary gear to tackle the King, but I simply ran out of time and lost on prestige.

Will try, try again...!
Twitch: tackhead9
'Tube: tackhead9
Twitter: WildTonyAppears
Talent: absolutely lacking!