Author Topic: Hello.  (Read 1059 times)

Vryl

• Backer
    • View Profile
Hello.
« on: May 29, 2014, 07:08:56 AM »
I guess I might as well introduce myself, since all the cool kids are doing it.  :P

I go by Vryl, and I backed at the Bandit tier because of a few friends who basically told me that I just had to.  Doubling the number of initial heroes does seem like it would add quite a bit to the replay value, so in the end I agreed.

I'm your average working stiff.  Not exactly a furry, but I did love the Redwall books - I got started on those when a cousin sent me copies of Redwall and Mossflower, signed by Brian Jacques himself.  Unfortunately between myself and my brother, the books are no longer in very good condition... they'd probably be worth quite a bit if we'd gotten 'to read' copies and saved the signed ones.

I like to think that I'm creative, and I enjoy wordplay.  As such I'll likely be suggesting things from time to time, and if the League doesn't kill me for puns then I'll keep it up.

donleong94

• Backer
  • Be the best!
    • View Profile
Re: Hello.
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2014, 09:42:30 AM »
Hello there! Welcome to this community :DD
Feel free to hang out around here!!
===Feel free to add me===

[Do the best or else you will regret for doing nothing]

Kobb

• Backer
    • View Profile
    • Beyond the Western Deep
Re: Hello.
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2014, 03:31:55 PM »
Hallo! Fellow Redwaller and not-exactly-furry here, too. c:

My original copy of Mossflower is in absolutely horrendous shape. Got a chance to attend an event where Mr. Jacques was signing, and was tempted to bring that one along to show him how well it had been loved. In the end, I brought a couple books that aren't held together by hotglue and masking tape, heheh.

And, pun away. I'll appreciate them, at least!