Author Topic: 4-Pack on Steam...too bad I am an early Accessor?  (Read 848 times)

Phlox

• Hey there, I am Phlox(Forums)/Aethalion(Twitch)
    • View Profile
4-Pack on Steam...too bad I am an early Accessor?
« on: September 12, 2015, 11:13:17 PM »
Hi Folks,

as I played Armello since March as a early accessor,  I am sad I can't get my hand on the 4-Pack-Steam-Version. I'd love to give the game to my friends and have a good time with them playing Armello...but since I already own Armello I am excluded in buying the 4-Pack (which is a bit cheaper than buying 4 copies one at a time). I know, Armello can't be played by more than 4 people but since I do have more than 3 other friends it would be nice to get a grip on that 4-Pack-Offer, even if you already own the game. It feels like the people who backed the game in its early days are being put back (I know the Devs definitly don't want us to feel this way). Still, its a bit weird.

Kent aka Phlox
I've been manipulated by a pychotic rabbit!

TheSpectralWolf

• Backer
    • View Profile
Re: 4-Pack on Steam...too bad I am an early Accessor?
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2015, 12:55:50 AM »
Unfortunately that's how it is with every single 4-pack on steam if you already own the game because one copy is untradable. Look at it this way though... you planned to get the 4-pack which is about $60 US to give the extra games to friends anyways, and either way you're spending that amount to give the games to them. Of course you don't get that "free" copy of Armello this way, but really there's not much that can be done as far as I can tell.
According to long lost articles about the development of the game, the original working title for Armello was actually Murphy's Law: The Digital Board Game.*
*Actual articles not guaranteed to exist.