Author Topic: a few bugs/suggestions  (Read 620 times)

Andi1066

• View Profile
a few bugs/suggestions
« on: September 07, 2015, 09:30:17 PM »
endless loops :

sometimes a dice wont roll anymore and the game seems to be stuck while fighting online (at least one real player has always been involved regarding this bug

another bug :

when ai took over of a real player , the ai got stuck in their second round...thane did just stay there doing nothing without any timelimit occuring...so maybe u can simply programm a time limit for ai as well...guess this is the most easy way to get rid of this ai problem

another bug:

i had once more prestige than another palyer...it was first a real ΓΌlpayer which went off...so ai took over..but im not sure if the bug did already start when the real player was still online or if it first did start when ai tok over...but yeh..i had the most prestige, and in every round of amber (the enemy who went off) amber was suddenly the prestige leader, while having less prestige than me..in the end it was no big deal, since amber was only in her round the leader, though i think its better mentioning it

suggestion:

the wating times for other online players on PS4 are a bit unlucky sometimes...BUT ,,it wouldnt be much of a big deal IF :

if i could play meanwhile solo (which i can!) BUT when i found enough players i do not have the option afterwards to continue my  solo game !!!...so the solo games are useless that way while w8ing...so if you could manage, that ur solo match progress will always be saved after leaving a solo match, so you always have the option to continue and get more games done for your rewards it would almost nullify the current wating issues

another suggestion:

make it possible to watch ur active quest again...sometimes i forgot which reward may await me and then i dont know anymore if it is worth the way ..lol...and the symbol which is tested should be somewhere shown as well...like pushing square on PS4 on the map tile where your quest is...cause i sometimes forget the smybol and then i dont know which stat i should buff with magic before diong the quest..but well..this is just a suggestion...if not implemented i should just start to play more carefully, haha ^^

Kletian999

• Backer
    • View Profile
Re: a few bugs/suggestions
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2015, 11:02:49 PM »
The Quest log tab will show the tested stat symbol.  Sometimes the narrative will remind you if you are after a Treasure, follower, or stone.

Andi1066

• View Profile
Re: a few bugs/suggestions
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2015, 11:06:51 PM »
oh god, thanks..i knew it is definitely somewhere seeable....but havnt found it so far, thanks man ! will look this up later