Author Topic: Hey Armellians!  (Read 1102 times)

TheSpectralWolf

• Backer
    • View Profile
Hey Armellians!
« on: May 28, 2014, 05:37:31 AM »
I look forward to some games of Armello with you all, but for now here's a little glimpse of me until that time.

Gaming is definitely one of my major hobbies and as such I have interests in a wide variety of genres. In fact I enjoy everything  from First-Person-Shooters to Real-Time-Strategy, just about anything except sports games.   Of course I do have a few other things that hold my interest besides the virtual worlds created for PCs and consoles. Music is something I enjoy listening to even though my collection isn't that extensive, it consists of plenty of Metallica, Black Sabbath, and Disturbed plus a few other bands. Rounding out my collection there are a few soundtracks to be found from various games I own as well. Outside of those, I do like photography and am no stranger to Photoshop or Illustrator when I'm in  mood. While  I'm not much of an artist I'm still capable of creating a few things here and there for myself.
According to long lost articles about the development of the game, the original working title for Armello was actually Murphy's Law: The Digital Board Game.*
*Actual articles not guaranteed to exist.

8BitProxy

• Backer
  • Proud Armellian
    • View Profile
    • Just my ramblings.
Re: Hey Armellians!
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2014, 07:12:21 AM »
I look forward to some games of Armello with you all, but for now here's a little glimpse of me until that time.

Gaming is definitely one of my major hobbies and as such I have interests in a wide variety of genres. In fact I enjoy everything  from First-Person-Shooters to Real-Time-Strategy, just about anything except sports games.   Of course I do have a few other things that hold my interest besides the virtual worlds created for PCs and consoles. Music is something I enjoy listening to even though my collection isn't that extensive, it consists of plenty of Metallica, Black Sabbath, and Disturbed plus a few other bands. Rounding out my collection there are a few soundtracks to be found from various games I own as well. Outside of those, I do like photography and am no stranger to Photoshop or Illustrator when I'm in  mood. While  I'm not much of an artist I'm still capable of creating a few things here and there for myself.

Hey buddy good to see you here, I look forward to kicking your ass at worms again :P

donleong94

• Backer
  • Be the best!
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Armellians!
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2014, 09:37:42 AM »
Hello there!! Welcome to this forum :DD
Looking forward to play with you when we have time XD
===Feel free to add me===

[Do the best or else you will regret for doing nothing]