Author Topic: Can someone explain how SharePlay will work?  (Read 1003 times)

Baltar

• View Profile
Can someone explain how SharePlay will work?
« on: August 11, 2015, 05:51:17 PM »
To be frank, I am really interested in this game but only if my friends will get to play with me - and I know they wont purchase it themselves.

How will SharePlay on PS4 with this game work?

If I buy a copy, do I get to Share it with ONE friend, but then we could link up to another friend's SharePlay to get all 4 of us in one room?

Basically, if we are "locally" playing - can we access online game modes to bring other friends in? 

I would love to get my friends into a full 4 person game cause it looks like exactly my sort of game - but they wont drop the cash unless I can get them to try it via SharePlay a bit.

Thanks so much for your time!

Lisy Kane

• League of Geeks | Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • League of Geeks
Re: Can someone explain how SharePlay will work?
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2015, 12:55:40 PM »
Hey Baltar,

In Singleplayer mode SharePlay will work in a way that you can give your visitor the control of the game. Or I believe you can also give your friend control via PSN over internet as well and Share Armello with them (if they've never played before etc).

There are no gameplay changes using SharePlay, more just you changing which controller is "in control". 

http://faq.en.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/9993/~/share-play-on-ps4-and-how-it-works