Author Topic: Hello everybody  (Read 2554 times)

Lucas

• Backer
  • Dungeon Master
    • View Profile
    • FurAffinity
Hello everybody
« on: May 27, 2014, 04:48:26 AM »
Ah, introductions. Always fun~

Well, to keep it simple, my name is Lucas. Yes, I am a furry, which is ONE reason I backed Armello. However, the gameplay, the graphics, the music and the pretty amazing looking community that has begun here would be many other reasons to why I am so happy League of Geeks succeeded so well with their first Kickstarter.

I love RPGs - traditional pen and paper (I almost always GM)  and video games (of the same genre). I also love board games, and my biggest pastime not including those previously mentioned would be reading.

I could go on, but that is a start, after all this thread is only to say hello, hm?

Anyways hello everybody.

As for my backing level, I could not resist and had to get Hero. Figurines are always a weakspot for me. Besides, with the dice and coins plus the little ruleset supposedly included, I might be able to actually play a tabletop version of Armello! (Which would make me so delighted)

donleong94

• Backer
  • Be the best!
    • View Profile
Re: Hello everybody
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2014, 06:37:04 AM »
Hello! Welcome to the community here!!
WOW! Another Hero Tier Backer here XD *I am just a Bandit Tier Backer :P*
Anyway! Welcome here again :D
===Feel free to add me===

[Do the best or else you will regret for doing nothing]

8BitProxy

• Backer
  • Proud Armellian
    • View Profile
    • Just my ramblings.
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2014, 10:53:28 AM »
Welcome to the forums Lucas! A hero! :O im only an armellian atm but fingers crossed i can boost to a bandit because i love that Fox Rogue and Squirrel theif!! Its great to see your getting involved in the forums and cant wait to see more of you :)

ChuRenDel

• Backer
  • The Champion of Armello
    • View Profile
    • ChuRenDel's DeviantArt page
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2014, 03:29:58 PM »
Good day to you, Lucas, and welcome to the forum, where you will find a friendly community of Armellians. It's a pleasure to meet you!

Lucas

• Backer
  • Dungeon Master
    • View Profile
    • FurAffinity
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2014, 03:46:31 PM »
Thanks for the warm welcomes.

8BitProxy

• Backer
  • Proud Armellian
    • View Profile
    • Just my ramblings.
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2014, 04:59:27 PM »

We should game, check out the backer forums as well :)

Lucas

• Backer
  • Dungeon Master
    • View Profile
    • FurAffinity
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2014, 01:06:25 AM »

I would, but I need a computer first X3

I had one about a year ago, but it died on me, and I haven't gotten one yet. All I currently have is my smartphone. Alas.

I realize the irony, but I have found myself being quite busy with life, and so other necessities to take care of first before a new computer.

8BitProxy

• Backer
  • Proud Armellian
    • View Profile
    • Just my ramblings.
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2014, 07:15:35 AM »

I would, but I need a computer first X3

I had one about a year ago, but it died on me, and I haven't gotten one yet. All I currently have is my smartphone. Alas.

I realize the irony, but I have found myself being quite busy with life, and so other necessities to take care of first before a new computer.

Trust me I feel ylur pain, until about a month ago now I hadnt had a comp for 3 years!!! Any idea what computer youll end up getting

Lucas

• Backer
  • Dungeon Master
    • View Profile
    • FurAffinity
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2014, 07:24:16 AM »
Trust me I feel ylur pain, until about a month ago now I hadnt had a comp for 3 years!!! Any idea what computer youll end up getting

No idea. In the meantime, for Alpha testing and such I will borrow my brother's computer when I can.

8BitProxy

• Backer
  • Proud Armellian
    • View Profile
    • Just my ramblings.
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2014, 07:41:28 AM »

No idea. In the meantime, for Alpha testing and such I will borrow my brother's computer when I can.

Ah ok yeah that will hopefully work :) do you live in aus? Word to the wise. Research all the parts you need and buy a prebuilt system with most of them! I have a maximus vi formula motherboard, gigabyte gtx 770 nvidia gpu, intel i7 4770k cpu corsairs atx860w psu and 16gb of kingston ram and all up it cost me roughly $2800 and I really regret it because I could have got a prebuilt system for about $2100 on sale with the near same specs!

donleong94

• Backer
  • Be the best!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2014, 09:40:17 AM »

Ah ok yeah that will hopefully work :) do you live in aus? Word to the wise. Research all the parts you need and buy a prebuilt system with most of them! I have a maximus vi formula motherboard, gigabyte gtx 770 nvidia gpu, intel i7 4770k cpu corsairs atx860w psu and 16gb of kingston ram and all up it cost me roughly $2800 and I really regret it because I could have got a prebuilt system for about $2100 on sale with the near same specs!
It is such a painful thing to have when it comes with sales
Know your pain man...
But you already built the computer, so don't bother the other things XD
===Feel free to add me===

[Do the best or else you will regret for doing nothing]

8BitProxy

• Backer
  • Proud Armellian
    • View Profile
    • Just my ramblings.
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2014, 04:36:56 PM »