Author Topic: Why hello there~  (Read 6463 times)

8BitProxy

• Backer
  • Proud Armellian
    • View Profile
    • Just my ramblings.
Re: Why hello there~
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2014, 05:13:46 PM »
I got a coconut milk tea- with mango jelly in it which was admittedly a poor decision on my part but I wanted to try it and didn't expect the jelly to be so sweet!! xD;

Oh get what i get!! ill even pay for it!!
Mango Green Tea with Mango Jelly

YouTube | Email

Laughing Lick

• Backer
  • Ah bubble tea.. my sweet captor~
    • View Profile
    • My Online Portfolio
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2014, 05:15:49 PM »
Haha it'd feel... dishonest of me to buy bubble tea before the 100 days are up- even if someone else somehow buys it for me lol.

I wasn't so big on the Mango Jelly though I must admit, maybe it'd be better with mange green tea but I just found it to be rather bracing..
Bubble Tea is Fleeting, Armello is Forever

ChuRenDel

• Backer
  • The Champion of Armello
    • View Profile
    • ChuRenDel's DeviantArt page
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2014, 05:17:52 PM »
Alrighty then. Let's start with something simple. The Conqueror, on his Deviant Art page, is most associated with the wolverine. And he's the eldest of us four.

Laughing Lick

• Backer
    • View Profile
    • My Online Portfolio
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2014, 05:22:03 PM »
Hmmm perhaps Earl Grey for him as well then? I dunno maybe I like Earl grey too much xD
Then again maybe as he is the Conqueror, a strong bold flavour like chocolate milk tea? And probably pearls for a topping again.

8BitProxy

• Backer
  • Proud Armellian
    • View Profile
    • Just my ramblings.
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2014, 05:51:54 PM »
im a really boring guy with my tea, Bushels Blue Label with a bit of milk and 2sugars :P

YouTube | Email

ChuRenDel

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2014, 07:04:26 PM »
OK...up next is the Countess, who's one of the nicest people I met here. She's into exotic and mythical creatures, and whilst we're not sure on what kind of animal she'd be at the moment, I'd picture her as a Turkish Angora cat, because the breed reminds me of Duchess from the Aristocats. She's so classy. So classy.

Laughing Lick

• Backer
    • View Profile
    • My Online Portfolio
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2014, 09:01:51 PM »
Actually I change my mind about Amber- she'd be Honey Pear, partly because of it's colour and flavour and also because it's a relatively new thing and she's the curious type!

As for the lovely Countess, I would say possibly Peach black or green tea? As for toppings though definitely pearls then- they are the classiest after all.

macoman1

« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2014, 02:00:50 AM »
Plans for my bday? Not really. My family doesnt tend to do big things on our days. We usually just buy a cake and SME presents and enjoy each others company and play video games together :P

Tea

• Backer
  • Let's talk art
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2014, 06:48:59 AM »
Hello all,

The name's Lick , Master of the Tea, a pleasure to make your acquaintance!
My name outside the internet isn't Sky, nor is it Daniel- but in a few months if the government is kind to me it probably will be. I did a little intro in one of the introduction threads but since we have this lovely introductions section I figured it couldn't hurt to say hi here as well!

What can I say about myself? Well I'm 18, a student and an artist, living in Melbourne, Australia, and I'm just finishing up the first semester of the first year of my games design degree. I'm an avid gamer and I love an odd mixture of devoted single player story experiences and full on team games like Dota 2- which I play far too much of. Naturally I fell in love with this project the moment I laid eyes on the kick-starter.

Hyenas are my favourite animal- or at least they would be if for some cruel reason I was forced to choose just one of natures fantastic creatures. Something about them just appeals to me on a higher level, and I think they have an unfair reputation!

I also like hanging out with, talking with and just having friends in general!! So feel free to say hi anytime~

Peace love n bubble tea people!!

Wait.... you're.... YOU'RE NOT MY MASTER! D :

But no seriously, hi there! : D

8BitProxy

• Backer
  • Proud Armellian
    • View Profile
    • Just my ramblings.
« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2014, 07:13:18 AM »
Hello all,

The name's Lick , Master of the Tea, a pleasure to make your acquaintance!
My name outside the internet isn't Sky, nor is it Daniel- but in a few months if the government is kind to me it probably will be. I did a little intro in one of the introduction threads but since we have this lovely introductions section I figured it couldn't hurt to say hi here as well!

What can I say about myself? Well I'm 18, a student and an artist, living in Melbourne, Australia, and I'm just finishing up the first semester of the first year of my games design degree. I'm an avid gamer and I love an odd mixture of devoted single player story experiences and full on team games like Dota 2- which I play far too much of. Naturally I fell in love with this project the moment I laid eyes on the kick-starter.

Hyenas are my favourite animal- or at least they would be if for some cruel reason I was forced to choose just one of natures fantastic creatures. Something about them just appeals to me on a higher level, and I think they have an unfair reputation!

I also like hanging out with, talking with and just having friends in general!! So feel free to say hi anytime~

Peace love n bubble tea people!!

Wait.... you're.... YOU'RE NOT MY MASTER! D :

But no seriously, hi there! : D

Bubble will join and youll be his bitches :)

YouTube | Email

Tea

• Backer
  • Let's talk art
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2014, 07:20:56 AM »
I just read through the rest of the posts, and I'm SO ACTUALLY EXCITED to see people talking about teas!

Could I pitch in an idea?

I think Sana could also be Pu-erh, also because of it's earthy nature. It's a drink that's dark, complex, and rich, and I think it would suit someone with such deep spiritual ties to the forest :>

And Amber as Honey-Pear sounds just perfect!

donleong94

• Backer
  • Be the best!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2014, 09:38:34 AM »
I just read through the rest of the posts, and I'm SO ACTUALLY EXCITED to see people talking about teas!

I think Sana could also be Pu-erh, also because of it's earthy nature. It's a drink that's dark, complex, and rich, and I think it would suit someone with such deep spiritual ties to the forest :>

WOW! You know a lot of Chinese Tea, don't you? XD
===Feel free to add me===

[Do the best or else you will regret for doing nothing]

8BitProxy

• Backer
  • Proud Armellian
    • View Profile
    • Just my ramblings.
« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2014, 04:38:31 PM »
I got a mango green tea with mango jellies today yum as always but my girlfriend got a watermelon raspberry tea with lychie jellys and I must say it was really really good!! A bit to sweet for a large cup but still pleasent to the tongue :)

YouTube | Email

Laughing Lick

• Backer
    • View Profile
    • My Online Portfolio
« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2014, 06:06:23 PM »

Heh yeah that could also work though I admit I'm not as familiar with it.

And yes I thought about it afterwards and I think it suits better than jasmine.

heh I my not be the 'Tea' master but I am certainly enthusiastic about 'tea' xP
specifically bubble tea but tea without tapioca is also pretty nice lol

ChuRenDel

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2014, 06:08:02 PM »
Pardon me if this is a silly question....but what in the world is bubble tea?