Author Topic: Just arrived? Say Hi! Introduce yourself!  (Read 37766 times)

Thomastein

• Mr. Person
    • View Profile
    • Thomastine
Re: Just arrived? Say Hi! Introduce yourself!
« Reply #150 on: March 29, 2018, 06:53:53 PM »
Hi y'all,

I just discovered Armello in the iPhone app store the other day, and assumed it was a new game, heh... It's been around for 4 years, eh? Is it new to the iPhone? I thought I read 2018 somewhere on there... Anyway. I think I saw fan art of Scarlet a long time ago, but didn't know what it was about. Just thought, "oh, that's a cool-looking character." But yeah, this is a cool game. Love the art design, the music, the characters, the anthropomorphic animals, the somewhat "grim dark" tones, etc. Got a a year subscription because the game was free, and wanted to show my support in some way (obviously far too late for the kickstarter, lolol).

As for myself, I am a USAF veteran, going to school on the GI Bill to become a Social Studies teacher. Also do music, writing, digital art/drawing as hobbies.

See y'all around :3

Raventiger

• View Profile
« Reply #151 on: April 01, 2018, 04:11:47 PM »
Hi all,

I just picked this game up on iOS, and after a few days subscribed for a year.  I did so, because this is the kind of game I loved, being ‘old’ I had the funds and I wanted to support the dev’s. 

One quick question for our hosts.  Does the subscription cover the new DLC?  No problems for me either way I was just curious.

Warm regards,

Raventiger

faelynne

• View Profile
« Reply #152 on: April 07, 2018, 01:31:19 AM »
Hi! Just started playing on iOS. First time to play digital board game. Tried multi-player but found myself overwhelmed—buried in cards. I am a slow reader, so multiple windows that get covered up by others in real time are a problem! Will have to see if I can manage. I have played other pvp games before. So, that’s me  :-\

04/24/18 - Have played several multiplayer games (am Level 2) after having played many, many Single User games. I find that it is not so difficult. I still sometimes find myself just playing any move to catch up. But it is still fun. Other players have been encouraging.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 11:38:45 PM by faelynne »

AwesomeRC

• Elyssia Main and an idiot sandwich artist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: April 16, 2018, 04:28:50 PM »
hello everyone! I joined a while back, but never said hello until now.

I’m Arcee, an Armello mobile player currently saving money to buy the PC version. (And the usupers DLC). I’m an art student in Singapore and Armello is really the thing that helps me to calm down and de-stress, almost everyday. So, I’m really Glad to be able to be on here and share my tips and strategies :)

See you around, and cheers from Singapore !!

BladeSkydancer

• View Profile
« Reply #154 on: June 22, 2018, 12:03:17 PM »
Hello everyone, I'm Blade Skydancer. I've had the game a few years but only just now have me and my friends really gotten into it, and now I'm joining the forums. So, hi!

blogcology

• View Profile
    • Doing
« Reply #155 on: September 23, 2018, 10:17:21 AM »
hi, I'm brand new to this forum and I love Armello!

also from Melbourne!