Author Topic: Just arrived? Say Hi! Introduce yourself!  (Read 25793 times)

SBF1

• A Mystery Dungeoneer
    • View Profile
Re: Just arrived? Say Hi! Introduce yourself!
« Reply #135 on: January 16, 2017, 06:07:33 PM »
I can't wait to read that story.  Provided it isn't too long, my attention for such things has been rather short lately.
Is over eleven pages so far and counting too long :V

To be honest it's been a while since I've written something like this, usually I write short stuff or proper chapter-by-chapter things. It's divvied up scene-by-scene, though, so you could probably read it in chunks.  ;)

Also, hi and thanks, you two, heheheh! It's nice to be here - to be honest I'm kind of surprised I didn't pick up the game sooner, since I've had a ton of fun with it so far and the setting and everything is right up my alley.

CrazyBob05

• View Profile
« Reply #136 on: January 17, 2017, 12:37:03 AM »
I'm trying to write something myself.  I call it "Blades and Shadows" and it has my own interpretations of the characters as well as my own shippings, and the characters I suggested.  It mainly follows Thane and Amber, as those two are nopw my favorites.
"The strength of the Wolf is the Pack and the strength of the Pack is the Wolf"

SBF1

• A Mystery Dungeoneer
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: January 17, 2017, 11:22:16 AM »
Niiiice! Mine's kind of similar... though on some level I don't know if I'd call my stuff "interpretations", since I started writing it four days in and didn't even own Usurpers at that point, hahahah. But still. I'll keep my eyes peeled for when your thing drops, I'd definitely be interested to take a look.

Though on that note, I think it's time to play a few more multiplayer matches before I try to get a half-page done today.  ;D

CrazyBob05

• View Profile
« Reply #138 on: January 17, 2017, 12:55:31 PM »
Right and "Blades and Shadows" includes the Bandit Clan, the Usurpers,  my own suggested characters the Exiles.
"The strength of the Wolf is the Pack and the strength of the Pack is the Wolf"

G0vnah

• View Profile
    • IZ:TDM!
« Reply #139 on: March 07, 2017, 06:34:31 AM »
Hi, I am G0vnah, and I'm armelloholic.

"Hi G0vnah..."

Alright, so, basically, I'm joining the forums without any high aspirations or goals. A peasant I am, and shall likely remain, during my stay here. Basically if I have questions/ideas/etc., I intend to come here and post in the relevant thread(s). :)

That's pretty much it. ^_^

Lyhli

• Just enjoying the game!
    • View Profile
    • My page at deviantArt.com
« Reply #140 on: May 01, 2017, 01:22:26 AM »
Hello! I've been playing Armello since early this year, and I wish I heard about it earlier! It's a wonderful, artistic game with a new adventure in every round. I've been reading all the update notes as they come out, and I'm trying to stay as up-to-date as possible.

I have a few favorites; Sana and River were my top two, but since the Bandit Clan released, Sylas and Horace tied with them.

I'll probably be more active in the future in the fanart topics. I'm working on a few new fan-characters that I'd love to see put into the game (or at the least ... characters like them!).

CrazyChameleon

• View Profile
« Reply #141 on: May 25, 2017, 11:38:46 AM »
Hi there just started playing Armello and I really like it :) But finding solid people to play with has been a chore. So I'm looking to have some fun with people who don't quit the minute one bad thing happens to them XD

Biologist

• View Profile
« Reply #142 on: May 25, 2017, 12:15:23 PM »
Hi there just started playing Armello and I really like it :) But finding solid people to play with has been a chore. So I'm looking to have some fun with people who don't quit the minute one bad thing happens to them XD

Hello, welcome to the forums and community! Consider checking out the Discord community run by InariFox to find more people to play with. More info here: http://leagueofgeeks.com/forums/index.php?topic=3131.0
Pet peeves: Apes are not monkeys, jellyfish are not fish, and tomatoes are not vegetables!

Shrapnel

• View Profile
« Reply #143 on: May 25, 2017, 03:09:14 PM »
Sorry for the late introduction, I'm known as Shrapnel too on the steam forum, I can be found there writing a bit cheesy stories of my heroes ideas ^^

Multiplayer and Usurpers motivated me to buy the game. Elyssia charmed me ^^

You might find me a bit talkative in-game, I just wanna make the game more lively, I don't want it to be a 'peer to peer singleplayer'. Also, no matter how bad my luck is, you won't see me quit, it's more interesting when things aren't going our way, as they force us to change the tactic. Bad luck is a virtue at times ^^

Oh, one last thing. Whoever the hero, you'll often see me go 5 spirits. Spirit is.. i dunno, awesome, i think. So, don't be surprised to see a lightning strike casting Thane, Zosha or even Horace ^^

noelwym

• View Profile
« Reply #144 on: May 25, 2017, 11:37:19 PM »
Sorry for the late introduction, I'm known as Shrapnel too on the steam forum, I can be found there writing a bit cheesy stories of my heroes ideas ^^

Multiplayer and Usurpers motivated me to buy the game. Elyssia charmed me ^^

You might find me a bit talkative in-game, I just wanna make the game more lively, I don't want it to be a 'peer to peer singleplayer'. Also, no matter how bad my luck is, you won't see me quit, it's more interesting when things aren't going our way, as they force us to change the tactic. Bad luck is a virtue at times ^^

Oh, one last thing. Whoever the hero, you'll often see me go 5 spirits. Spirit is.. i dunno, awesome, i think. So, don't be surprised to see a lightning strike casting Thane, Zosha or even Horace ^^

I have played against you before under the Steam name, noelwym, probably playing as Thane or Zosha. Greetings.  :D

I am actually quite interested in becoming a fan of board games, but there's quite a problem with being the younger child with an elder sister uninterested in playing. Anyway, Armello happened to catch my eye with its creative design and beautiful artstyle. The gameplay was also not too hard to learn, though it took me a while before realising that the completion of four quests would automatically provide me entry into the Palace, so games of me flinging myself into the gardens were quite the embarrassment. For now, I'm happy with the way and direction Armello as a game is taking, though I sincerely hope for some investment into better servers (that don't cause games to be plagued by Reconnecting bugs) as well as lore for the as of now, not yet fleshed-out characters like River and Elyssia.

Shrapnel

• View Profile
« Reply #145 on: May 26, 2017, 12:54:19 AM »

I have played against you before under the Steam name, noelwym, probably playing as Thane or Zosha. Greetings.  :D

I am actually quite interested in becoming a fan of board games, but there's quite a problem with being the younger child with an elder sister uninterested in playing. Anyway, Armello happened to catch my eye with its creative design and beautiful artstyle. The gameplay was also not too hard to learn, though it took me a while before realising that the completion of four quests would automatically provide me entry into the Palace, so games of me flinging myself into the gardens were quite the embarrassment. For now, I'm happy with the way and direction Armello as a game is taking, though I sincerely hope for some investment into better servers (that don't cause games to be plagued by Reconnecting bugs) as well as lore for the as of now, not yet fleshed-out characters like River and Elyssia.

Ah, yes. Greetings :D
I played as Zosha back then. She's one my fav hero because of her stealthy battlecaster capability, albeit a bit fragile at times..

Darcy Smith

• League of Geeks | Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: May 26, 2017, 04:38:38 PM »
WELCOME ALL OF YOU NEWCOMERS! Hope you enjoy this corner of the internet, please don't hesitate to hit me up if you need anything.

Cheers,

<3 Darcy

Robotic_Werewolf

• View Profile
« Reply #147 on: June 30, 2017, 05:00:19 PM »
Hello. My Name is Patrick Guilford though, my Steam name is Robotic_Werewolf. I'm a student currently working on writing as a major and music production as a minor. Just got the DLC bundle and trying to get back into Armello...now only if my computer would stop turning off on me. :P

Biologist

• View Profile
« Reply #148 on: June 30, 2017, 05:21:44 PM »
Welcome to the forums!  I recommend checking out the community-run Discord for Armello. Also, don't want to tie this thread up with troubleshooting stuff, but see if maybe your computer is overheating. That's a common reason for sudden shutdowns.
Pet peeves: Apes are not monkeys, jellyfish are not fish, and tomatoes are not vegetables!