Author Topic: Just arrived? Say Hi! Introduce yourself!  (Read 37764 times)

deadlymuffin

• View Profile
Re: Just arrived? Say Hi! Introduce yourself!
« Reply #75 on: September 06, 2015, 07:44:56 AM »
Hi everyone! I'm really enjoying armello so far so I wanted to discuss the game with everyone here :) And I'm a deadly muffin so don't mess with me :p

Savinder

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 06, 2015, 11:09:05 PM »
Hello.
I really don't know what else to say, so that will have to be it.  :P

Trendane

• Backer
  • Voice actor, writer, comic.
    • View Profile
    • Tren's YouTube Channel
« Reply #77 on: September 09, 2015, 12:20:09 PM »
Hello.
I really don't know what else to say, so that will have to be it.  :P

'Hello' is a really great start, in most cases!

Welcome!
--
Tren Sparks
I'm not crazy...I'm merely sane in the same way that Velveeta is cheese.

SightZero

• Follow the Shoe!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 14, 2015, 01:08:16 AM »
Hey All, just started last week, playing from Guam and trying to get more friends into the game :)
Im kind of an all around Tech and really enjoy the gameplay and unique genre Armello has put together.
If you're think you're on at an odd hour maybe we'll see each other in the queue. Have Fun all

TayakiNoTenshi

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 15, 2015, 03:04:25 AM »
Hi peeps.

I'm TayakiNoTenshi / CuddlyPillow / Lauris / whatever you wanna call me.

Threw money at Armello way back and wasn't disappointed (I love it! ୧( ◕ Д ◕ )୨).
Accepting applications for positions of:
•Cool senpai
•Someone who'd want to do epic card game battles in space to the death
•Personal cookie and chocolate stash
You can find me on the internet by TayakiNoTenshi / GvimBlade / CuddlyPillow

EmperorV

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 15, 2015, 04:14:19 AM »
Hey All,

Just picked up Armello on PSN last week and loving it. Look forward to talking strategy with ya. Please add me on PSN, ID: EmperorV

sexybeastfareast

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 15, 2015, 11:49:42 PM »
hey hey

recently bought the game and lurking in the strategy section.  im enjoying the game and even though its has its frustrations.

one of which is the reason why i created the account and it involves constructive criticism about the typographical choices

BOIRFanMan

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 19, 2015, 10:00:36 PM »
Hi everybody.  This is the only Forum I've ever joined. I guess Armello has power.   8)

I play this game for the fun of adventure... and don't really care who wins, one bit.

Hopefully us PS4 players and you PC players, will get to join lobbies together.  More players... oh yes!

Howzany

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 24, 2015, 06:48:32 PM »
I'm a long time gamer, I've played many many many games... it's a life time passion and I started with board games and ended up with playing games with strategy and tactics involved...

My current favorites are: Starcraft II (I'm a platinum Zerg player), Diplomacy (board game), XCOM Enemy U/W (I can't wait for XCOM 2), and also currently Armello.

I do also enjoy a lot of RPG titles such as Skyrim/Oblivion, Dragon Age series, Mass Effect Series, and Fallout series... but I tend to do only 1 or 2 serious play throughs... like super perfectionist playthroughs, and then leave them alone... I play strategy games for their replay value and developing skills at them... while RPG's satisfy my inner perfectionist and I try to make the most perfect playthroughs possible.

What drew me to Armello initially was the art... the characters are so cute, and reminds me so so much of Redwall ... and what has kept me interested in Armello... well, she has a name... and her name is Zosha (thane and river are close seconds for me).

My steam name is Hao.lepus... please feel free to add me on steam if you want to play Armello with me.

Edit: I also play League of legends... but I hate games where you have to work as a team... especially if that is competitive... I'm not good at making teams work... and I like to be the shotcaller/mastermind and when people in League of Legends don't listen to me and do stupid things.. well it gets really hairy really fast.

Edit 2: That said... Left For Dead is a counter example to my previous statement about me hating games that involve teamwork... there are exceptions for everything.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 02:18:45 PM by Howzany »

Kletian999

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 25, 2015, 07:00:56 AM »
I searched for Haothehare on steam and found nothing.  Do you have an alias?

Howzany

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 25, 2015, 02:19:03 PM »
I searched for Haothehare on steam and found nothing.  Do you have an alias?

Oh my bad... that's my steam username lolol... my steam is hao.lepus

TheClairvoyant22

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 01, 2015, 06:31:26 AM »
Hey guys. Unfortunately I wasn't aware of this game during the Kickstarter campaign, but I discovered it recently on Steam and absolutely love it. If anyone is looking for someone to play with feel free to shoot me a friend request. My SteamID is TheClairvoyant2, but my alias is Brodo Swaggins, not sure which will lead you to my account. Anywho, hope to game with some of you soon!

WithheldStorm

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 05, 2015, 08:18:07 AM »
Hello, I'm a console gamer from England, U.K.  ;D
I play Armello on PS4. (PSN: TheDominator2008)
« Last Edit: January 20, 2017, 02:19:51 PM by WithheldStorm »

Dach

• Backer
    • View Profile
    • flavors.me
« Reply #88 on: October 12, 2015, 08:21:06 PM »
Hello everyone,

I guess this is common courtesy to make a proper introduction so I'll try my best :p !

I'm a french guy who backed Armello on Kickstarter but I only started to play a few weeks ago (loving the game so far).

I've made game design and multimedia project management studies, so I'd say that I've played quite a lot of stuff and I'm always interested in discovering new projects and ideas.
I love JRPG, board games and pandas!

If you're looking for a fellow Armello player to take your last slot in-game, feel free to ask  ;)!
« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 08:36:14 PM by Dach »

Arwend

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 04, 2015, 03:02:26 PM »
Just saying hi to everyone... I'm Arwend... playing Armello on Steam since yesterday... feel free to add my steam (orgy369) so we can play together... Well if you worry, I'm not into that orgy activity... I just used to love the band...

Cheers from Indonesia.