Author Topic: Just arrived? Say Hi! Introduce yourself!  (Read 23689 times)

Lisy Kane

• League of Geeks | Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • League of Geeks
Re: Just arrived? Say Hi! Introduce yourself!
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2014, 11:57:13 AM »
Ahoy hoy everyone!

My name's Lisy and I've recently joined the team here at LoG so you'll probably start see me lurking around, so hello!

Other than Armello, I'm currently playing Shadow of Mordor, ArcheAge and always Dota 2.

8BitProxy

• Backer
  • Proud Armellian
    • View Profile
    • Just my ramblings.
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2014, 02:12:43 PM »
Ahoy hoy everyone!

My name's Lisy and I've recently joined the team here at LoG so you'll probably start see me lurking around, so hello!

Other than Armello, I'm currently playing Shadow of Mordor, ArcheAge and always Dota 2.

Archeage!! Please tell me its Kyrios?!

*clears throat* Oh, i mean, welcome Lisy :P Whats your role at LoG?! Great to have you here!

YouTube | Email

Lisy Kane

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • League of Geeks
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2014, 05:57:24 PM »
Ahoy hoy everyone!

*clears throat* Oh, i mean, welcome Lisy :P Whats your role at LoG?! Great to have you here!

Sorry, I'm in Ollo!  Thoroughly enjoying even though have had some issues with the game crashing/not loading occasionally.

Important questions!  My role here is community manager (HIIII) and associate producer. 

8BitProxy

• Backer
  • Proud Armellian
    • View Profile
    • Just my ramblings.
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2014, 08:13:25 PM »
Ahoy hoy everyone!

Sorry, I'm in Ollo!  Thoroughly enjoying even though have had some issues with the game crashing/not loading occasionally.

Important questions!  My role here is community manager (HIIII) and associate producer.

oh awesome :) Nice to meet you again :)

Yeah Kyrios is the worst for crashes but at least we arent intoxicated with Oran Thul :P Hows that going for you guys?

YouTube | Email

Alvorn

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 01, 2014, 09:44:58 PM »
Ahoy hoy everyone!

Hi Lisy !

Welcome to the forum :) It was great to meet you and some of the other LoG crew today. Looking forward to future conversations you bring to the community :)

Alvorn

Lisy Kane

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • League of Geeks
« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2014, 09:48:18 AM »
Ahoy hoy everyone!

Hi Lisy !

Welcome to the forum :) It was great to meet you and some of the other LoG crew today. Looking forward to future conversations you bring to the community :)

Alvorn

Thanks Alvorn, it was great to meet you (and many of the other backers) as well!  Good to put faces to names :)

goofygod

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2014, 04:50:39 PM »
Hola Everyone, Goofy from California here, just wanted to say hello and mention that I am NOT a backer and am kicking myself in the booty everyday i dont get to play this game. I can't wait for this game to get early access on steam but until then i guess i will be watching youtube video's wondering what i would have done in some of those situations.

Lisy Kane

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • League of Geeks
« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2014, 05:32:54 PM »
Hola Everyone, Goofy from California here, just wanted to say hello and mention that I am NOT a backer and am kicking myself in the booty everyday i dont get to play this game. I can't wait for this game to get early access on steam but until then i guess i will be watching youtube video's wondering what i would have done in some of those situations.

Hey hey Goofy, glad to have you onboard! Hopefully you won't be waiting too much longer - but welcome!

Teho

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 17, 2014, 06:48:36 AM »
Hi all!

I'm a kickstarter bandit from Finland and finally got into Armello - Thanks to unofficial guide which was promoted in twitter. I'm a father of two and a teacher so my free time is pretty limited.  I've given Armello few tries now and I think I'm starting to know how to play it. I think I'm slowly starting to understand the game mechanics.  ;D Nevertheless, I'm sure this game will be awesome - for me It's been better for every gameplay thus far :)

Lisy Kane

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • League of Geeks
« Reply #39 on: December 17, 2014, 10:04:05 AM »
Hi all!

I'm a kickstarter bandit from Finland and finally got into Armello - Thanks to unofficial guide which was promoted in twitter. I'm a father of two and a teacher so my free time is pretty limited.  I've given Armello few tries now and I think I'm starting to know how to play it. I think I'm slowly starting to understand the game mechanics.  ;D Nevertheless, I'm sure this game will be awesome - for me It's been better for every gameplay thus far :)

Hiya Teho - welcome from the other side of the world :)

8BitProxy

• Backer
  • Proud Armellian
    • View Profile
    • Just my ramblings.
« Reply #40 on: December 19, 2014, 12:25:42 AM »
Hi all!

Im blushing :) welcome my son :P haha its good to have you this community is just overflowing from Australia! Jump on some time, cant wait to kick your ass ;)

YouTube | Email

squareofanegativenumber

• View Profile
    • My channel
« Reply #41 on: January 30, 2015, 09:39:30 AM »
hey everyone. another aussie here. just found the game through one of my mates from the UK ironically. I'll be buying, downloading and playing tonight. i'll report back with how i go :D

Lisy Kane

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • League of Geeks
« Reply #42 on: January 30, 2015, 09:51:18 AM »
Hello and welcome!!!!

Kitsune Cavalry

• I'm an economist and I play games sometimes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 04, 2015, 03:50:27 PM »
Hi,

I'm from America and I play games sometime. When I saw Armello I thought it was just my kind of game, and it has so far turned out to be quite fun. Probably will lurk for a little while since I don't know what sort of community there is here, but I promise I'm loads of fun. Kinda. Sometimes.

Peace~
"If economists could manage to get themselves thought of as humble, competent ponies on a level with mailmares, that would be splendid." -John Neighnard Keynes

Lisy Kane

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • League of Geeks
« Reply #44 on: February 04, 2015, 04:17:45 PM »
Hi Kitsune!

I think you played a Multiplayer game with Trent, Ty and Larux right? Nice to meet you, I'm Lisy or LoG_yosafbridge on Steam.