Author Topic: Just arrived? Say Hi! Introduce yourself!  (Read 25794 times)

RazorRaptor

• Backer
  • Nothing to see here
    • View Profile
Re: Just arrived? Say Hi! Introduce yourself!
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2014, 11:54:42 AM »
Took me forever to get on, but better late than ever,

Hey Guys, I was with Armello kickstarter since the beginning. Too bad i couldnt get on earlier here as I was in another country for vacation. Before that, I was busy with college but it's all cool now and I hope I get to meet some fellow future Armello players and potential friends.

Is that it? OK. Sweet. Awesome.

Karkan

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2014, 01:42:36 AM »
Hey folks, I'm just a guy that found out about the game at the Gamescom '14.
Also, I'm a student. That's it.

About the relationship between me and Armello:
It was love at first sight :)

Greetings from Germany,
~Jonas  ;D
Sorry for bad english

Greetings,
~Jonas

8BitProxy

• Backer
  • Proud Armellian
    • View Profile
    • Just my ramblings.
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2014, 04:45:59 PM »
Hey folks, I'm just a guy that found out about the game at the Gamescom '14.
Also, I'm a student. That's it.

About the relationship between me and Armello:
It was love at first sight :)

Greetings from Germany,
~Jonas  ;D

Hahahaha hey Jonas :P good intro!

YouTube | Email

Hoosker

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2014, 04:37:28 AM »
Hey Everybody :D

Finally got off my tail end and unto the forms, I'm a bit on the lazy side =w=
At any rate, it's good to meet you all! Just call me Hoosker. I like books, art, and video games, and couldn't be more excited about Armello since I found the project on Kickstarter a bit back ^w^

I look forward to playing the game as it grows and maybe making a few friends along the way.

Have a good one, and may your endeavors succeed!

Gnollbard

• Backer
  • Gihihihi~
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2014, 10:08:54 AM »
Ah, hallo! I'm Gnollbard, and I'm very much looking forward to Armello's full debut. I'm 'merrkan, so that's my time zone(s.)
I like puns, bad puns, and REALLY bad puns, as well as good jokes, too, I guess.
I'm a bio major, I read a lot, and play a lot of games. I hope to have a good time here, and make a bunch of friends.

Er... that's me...!

8BitProxy

• Backer
  • Proud Armellian
    • View Profile
    • Just my ramblings.
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2014, 01:22:09 PM »
Ah, hallo! I'm Gnollbard, and I'm very much looking forward to Armello's full debut. I'm 'merrkan, so that's my time zone(s.)
I like puns, bad puns, and REALLY bad puns, as well as good jokes, too, I guess.
I'm a bio major, I read a lot, and play a lot of games. I hope to have a good time here, and make a bunch of friends.

Er... that's me...!

you should make this your signature you Bio major you ;)

"I'll spend the day sharking my responsibilities and sea what kind of trouble I can get into"

YouTube | Email

Ty Carey

• League of Geeks | Director
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2014, 08:20:40 AM »
Thanks everyone for saying hi! Welcome to the forums!

8BitProxy

• Backer
  • Proud Armellian
    • View Profile
    • Just my ramblings.
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2014, 09:52:23 PM »
send them to me? Gamecubes, N64 and all other amazing games are accepted with hugs and kisses :)

Not on your life. Though I do have both black and indigo GC and N64 consoles in green, purple and original, I don't think I could part with any of them. I'm thinking something along the lines of a bookshelf wall with glass doors or similar. Glad someone else has some GC love around here!

GameCube is amazing!

YouTube | Email

proxymoron

• Backer
  • Is the way to Armello?
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2014, 06:03:19 PM »
'Ello

I've had the mail to register in these forums for months, and only just got around to it.  I'm not saying I'm lazy but MAN I'M LAZY.

I backed Armello in a heartbeat when I saw what it was all about (my favourite games are grand turn-based strategies like Civ and Fire Emblem) and I'm ridiculously excited for it.  Part of me wishes I'd gone for Alpha access, but the other part of me knows I have very little time to dedicate to games these days (I have two children) and it would be a waste of everyone's time me being involved in an Alpha.

I'm head of QA (previously head of Development) at an educational software company (web-based) in the UK.

I also did not know there was a member named 8BitProxy and my username is absolutely no sleight on him/her. :D

Xiander

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2014, 06:25:34 PM »
'Ello

I've had the mail to register in these forums for months, and only just got around to it.  I'm not saying I'm lazy but MAN I'M LAZY.

I backed Armello in a heartbeat when I saw what it was all about (my favourite games are grand turn-based strategies like Civ and Fire Emblem) and I'm ridiculously excited for it.  Part of me wishes I'd gone for Alpha access, but the other part of me knows I have very little time to dedicate to games these days (I have two children) and it would be a waste of everyone's time me being involved in an Alpha.

I'm head of QA (previously head of Development) at an educational software company (web-based) in the UK.

I also did not know there was a member named 8BitProxy and my username is absolutely no sleight on him/her. :D

Welcome.  :D

Youre not the only one kinda wishing they had alpha access, but on the other hand, waiting a bit for a fuller game experience isn't that bad.  ;)

And dont worry, you'll get along fine with 8bit, he's a nice guy  :)
In the interest of not putting anyone off their appetites... I hid the bodies elsewhere.

Agog to be the 3,579th wizard on BackerKit for Armello

8BitProxy

• Backer
  • Proud Armellian
    • View Profile
    • Just my ramblings.
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2014, 06:53:45 AM »
'Ello

Uh Oh, I'd thought I'd kept it a secret! Go away, no one can know I'm a moron, ive hidden it so well!
Nah I'm just kidding, welcome dude good to see your here,  Are you gonna be playing Beyond Earth since you like Civ 5?

YouTube | Email

Nasshnarah

• Backer
  • Wizard of Limes
    • View Profile
    • Gallery
« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2014, 05:09:06 AM »
So... Hello there.
I've been around for a little while now, but haven't say 'hi' yet.

I'm a Polish printmaker and illustrator, still studying at the Academy of Fine Arts in Warsaw, also interested in the gaming industry.

Despite the fact that - well, there's no hiding it - I am a furry, the main aspect that convinced me to back the game was it's music. I'm a huge Dead Can Dance and Lisa Gerrard fan, which combined with beautiful artistic design of Armello and fluffy characters made it just a "must" for me.
...what could possibly go wrong?

Ty Carey

• League of Geeks | Director
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2014, 11:09:20 AM »
Welcome Nasshnarah!  :D

moonshadow

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2014, 01:30:25 PM »
Hello everyone!

Just recently registered to the forums! I slacker backed this game back in September though but was checking between this game and other kickstarter projects I backed so was catching up on updates for a while (bouncing between this forum and two other forums for other game projects as well xD)

I got interested after seeing the gameplay and artwork (I would've backed it when the kickstarter was active but didn't make a kickstarter account until two months ago....and then I ended up backing more projects than I intended to @__@)

8BitProxy

• Backer
  • Proud Armellian
    • View Profile
    • Just my ramblings.
« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2014, 03:43:13 AM »
Hello everyone!

Just recently registered to the forums! I slacker backed this game back in September though but was checking between this game and other kickstarter projects I backed so was catching up on updates for a while (bouncing between this forum and two other forums for other game projects as well xD)

I got interested after seeing the gameplay and artwork (I would've backed it when the kickstarter was active but didn't make a kickstarter account until two months ago....and then I ended up backing more projects than I intended to @__@)

Awesome to have you hear MoonShadow, but you cant just leave me hanging, what tier did you back!

YouTube | Email