Author Topic: Hello Armello!  (Read 1505 times)

CannibalKyne

• Backer
  • I'M A FLAPFLAP.
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr, anybody?
Hello Armello!
« on: May 26, 2014, 10:38:46 AM »
Hello hello, Armello and Armillians! I'm Cannibal Kyne but I guess you can call me Kyne/Drifter since that's what everybody else calls me. I'm super excited to play and honestly, I think I'm only going to play as [insert Bear Char's name] because druids and mages are fantabulous. :-o

[EDIT]: A chunk of this post failed to appear so I'll just retype what I put here, ha ha!

As well as playing as a mage/druid in Armello, I play as a mage in many other games like Skyrim, Flight Rising (although it's more like the dragonification of myself is a mage) and even Minecraft (splash potions are amazing but not as short-range weapons).

I'm also an artist- both for pixel art and digital- as well as a writer and a RPer. I'm also trying to get into DnD and wel, I guess Armello is my first step (sort of)!

So yeah, there you go, that's me in a nutshell!
« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 10:45:57 AM by CannibalKyne »
If you can't mage it, druid it.

donleong94

• Backer
  • Be the best!
    • View Profile
Re: Hello Armello!
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2014, 11:00:21 AM »
Wow! Heyo Kyne! Welcome to the community here :DD
It is nice to hear that you like to play mage / druid~~ XD
===Feel free to add me===

[Do the best or else you will regret for doing nothing]

8BitProxy

• Backer
  • Proud Armellian
    • View Profile
    • Just my ramblings.
Re: Hello Armello!
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2014, 11:51:18 AM »
Hello hello, Armello and Armillians! I'm Cannibal Kyne but I guess you can call me Kyne/Drifter since that's what everybody else calls me. I'm super excited to play and honestly, I think I'm only going to play as [insert Bear Char's name] because druids and mages are fantabulous. :-o

[EDIT]: A chunk of this post failed to appear so I'll just retype what I put here, ha ha!

As well as playing as a mage/druid in Armello, I play as a mage in many other games like Skyrim, Flight Rising (although it's more like the dragonification of myself is a mage) and even Minecraft (splash potions are amazing but not as short-range weapons).

I'm also an artist- both for pixel art and digital- as well as a writer and a RPer. I'm also trying to get into DnD and wel, I guess Armello is my first step (sort of)!

So yeah, there you go, that's me in a nutshell!

Hey Kyne welcome to the Armello Forums!!! do you have any samples of your 8Bit Art?!

YouTube | Email