Author Topic: Update Me?  (Read 7165 times)

Kinan Eldari

• Backer
  • "the Solar Force"
    • View Profile
Re: Update Me?
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2014, 03:50:39 PM »
The complete bubble tea story, is that Laughing Lick mentinooed that He/she wouldn't be able to aford bubble tea after funding so heavily. To which someone else replied: "Bubble Tea is fleeting, Armello is forever."

Which sparked a lot of laughter and discussion abou how to implement that phrase and bubble tea in the game. Which the devs joined in on.

Heck, the Devs even wanted to print that on a shirt to wear/sell at a trade show if I remember correctly. That bubble tea is fleeting, etc. That and it sparked the discussion whether there ought to be a card in the game that features bubble tea in some form.

On the other note of things you missed, well... Just looked around the forums and you get a pretty good idea, actually. Not all the discussion that we had there is here of course, but it gives you a fairly accurate impression of the topics.

8BitProxy

• Backer
  • Proud Armellian
    • View Profile
    • Just my ramblings.
« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2014, 04:52:41 PM »
The complete bubble tea story, is that Laughing Lick mentinooed that He/she wouldn't be able to aford bubble tea after funding so heavily. To which someone else replied: "Bubble Tea is fleeting, Armello is forever."

Which sparked a lot of laughter and discussion abou how to implement that phrase and bubble tea in the game. Which the devs joined in on.

Heck, the Devs even wanted to print that on a shirt to wear/sell at a trade show if I remember correctly. That bubble tea is fleeting, etc. That and it sparked the discussion whether there ought to be a card in the game that features bubble tea in some form.

On the other note of things you missed, well... Just looked around the forums and you get a pretty good idea, actually. Not all the discussion that we had there is here of course, but it gives you a fairly accurate impression of the topics.

Yeah im slowly picking up on things :) any idea why the shirts werent made?

Kinan Eldari

• Backer
  • "the Solar Force"
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2014, 09:34:34 PM »
Yeah im slowly picking up on things :) any idea why the shirts werent made?

I honestly don't know. After the campaign ended, I pretty much waited for the forums to show up. So what happened to the shirts? We'd have to ask the League themselves.

8BitProxy

• Backer
  • Proud Armellian
    • View Profile
    • Just my ramblings.
« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2014, 12:43:57 AM »
ill make them!

Rudahn

• Backer
  • Infected by the Rot
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2014, 10:00:46 PM »
As a British person, the thought of bubble tea is abhorrent. Just give me a good cuppa of english breakfast, with one sugar and a splash of milk! Now that's a tasty beverage! ;)

Earl Grey + Lemon or Assam is equally as nice, but only if served with scones, clotted cream, and jam.

Ah damn... I've made myself thirsty now. Time to put the kettle on...