Author Topic: Hearthstone  (Read 4310 times)

SpitFire

• Backer
  • "Sparkle Sparkle Sparkle"
    • View Profile
Hearthstone
« on: May 25, 2014, 03:22:35 AM »
Let's all gather around the hearth and talk about hearthstone!
What decks do you like to run? What's your favorite class? Maybe you just wanna talk about the game. Ether way all is welcome!

My favorite class is rogue, and i'm running miracles.

Kobb

• Backer
    • View Profile
    • Beyond the Western Deep
Re: Hearthstone
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2014, 06:57:16 AM »
I'm still new to this kind of game, but I've really been enjoying Hearthstone. Still have a lot to do in the realm of unlocking cards and formulating build strategies, but I'm slowly learning as I flail around in the dark. c:

I try to play a bit with all the heroes, but the ones I generally do best with are Hunter, Paladin and Priest. Had a fun arena run last night with a very spell-heavy Mage, though. Unlucky draw order was pretty much the main contributor to my losses, and my wins were super fun. c:

SpitFire

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2014, 07:20:47 AM »
I'm still new to this kind of game, but I've really been enjoying Hearthstone. Still have a lot to do in the realm of unlocking cards and formulating build strategies, but I'm slowly learning as I flail around in the dark. c:

I try to play a bit with all the heroes, but the ones I generally do best with are Hunter, Paladin and Priest. Had a fun arena run last night with a very spell-heavy Mage, though. Unlucky draw order was pretty much the main contributor to my losses, and my wins were super fun. c:
Flailing in the dark can sometimes be the most fun. I usually run gimmick decks that destroy my chances at winning time to time.

Xaroka

• Backer
  • There are no stupid questions, only stupid answers
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2014, 08:13:34 AM »
Druid. Always druid... where else do you get melee dps, mage dps, tank and healer in one?

8BitProxy

• Backer
  • Proud Armellian
    • View Profile
    • Just my ramblings.
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2014, 02:13:46 PM »
I only played bot games when i played it but i started really getting into it!! even recorded some youtube videos!! I ended up playing paladin a lot and hiding my effect and high damage/low health cards behind a lot of taunt cards

YouTube | Email

SpitFire

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2014, 06:44:54 PM »
I only played bot games when i played it but i started really getting into it!! even recorded some youtube videos!! I ended up playing paladin a lot and hiding my effect and high damage/low health cards behind a lot of taunt cards
wanna play a few matches together? It's always fun to show different strategies.

8BitProxy

• Backer
  • Proud Armellian
    • View Profile
    • Just my ramblings.
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2014, 07:42:33 PM »
wanna play a few matches together? It's always fun to show different strategies.

absolutely!! now?

also shameless plug, i recorded some youtube videos: http://www,youtube,com/the8bitignoramus

YouTube | Email

SpitFire

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2014, 08:14:11 PM »

absolutely!! now?

also shameless plug, i recorded some youtube videos: http://www,youtube,com/the8bitignoramus
message me your battletag and I'll add you.

TheChad

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2014, 09:05:12 PM »
Great game!  I actually just hit legend rank yesterday.

Xaroka

• Backer
  • There are no stupid questions, only stupid answers
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2014, 11:27:24 PM »
Btw do you lot play on us, eu or asia servers? I'm on the EU server
« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 02:21:30 AM by Xaroka »

SpitFire

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2014, 02:16:05 AM »
Btw do you lot play on us, eu or asia servers?
I'm on US server.

BukoNuTz

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2014, 06:27:14 AM »
Do you guys have any advice on a newbie like me? I mainly use the Mage.
Love & Peace!

Xiander

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2014, 06:29:44 AM »
I literally started playing Hearthstone four days ago.
For now I am favoring the mage, mostly due to having better card for that. But my hunter deck is growing nicely, and in time I'll probably try all the classes on for size.
In the interest of not putting anyone off their appetites... I hid the bodies elsewhere.

Agog to be the 3,579th wizard on BackerKit for Armello

8BitProxy

• Backer
  • Proud Armellian
    • View Profile
    • Just my ramblings.
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2014, 10:26:45 AM »
Do you guys have any advice on a newbie like me? I mainly use the Mage.

Unlock every class and play against bots with them all and try and get a feel for what class you like! Priest is a bit OP if it hasnt been nerfed from my old days and i personally like to play paladin but they are all incredibly different so try and get a feel for them all not only will you know who to play youll know how to defeat them

Also, im on the US servers

YouTube | Email

Georgesquares

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2014, 10:35:05 AM »
I'm actually considering getting into this game since my fiance plays it. From what I understand, the gold system makes progression slow but totally free a la Riot's format for F2P with LoL. That being said, I heard the Priest setup is super powerful. XD