Author Topic: Character race  (Read 4524 times)

8BitProxy

• Backer
  • Proud Armellian
    • View Profile
    • Just my ramblings.
Re: Character race
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2014, 07:13:22 AM »
Yeah haha my posts are being weird I wrote the last paragraph in the last quote about diplomacy, it just got included in the quote haha for a second I was confused too :P

YouTube | Email

Eagle0600

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2014, 09:39:01 AM »
I'm probably going to swing between Wolf and Rat, to be honest.

CannibalKyne

• Backer
  • I'M A FLAPFLAP.
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr, anybody?
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2014, 10:54:20 AM »
I'll mainly stick around as the Bear but I would try the Rabbit or the Wolf at some point!
If you can't mage it, druid it.

Bearhug67

• Backer
  • Bears are forever
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2014, 01:14:41 PM »
Hello everybody,

I am looking forward to a nice variety of animals to choose from down the road. But I do look forward to the bears in particular, what a  surprise.  ;)
I watched the KS closing day game on the stream and I still hope for some game videos which explain the functions of the different game elements, e.g. the odd dice, the cards, player race choice and other aspects, how they influence the game as that last KS day was just too exciting to absorb the explanations.
I basically took a leap of faith as I backed the game even the campaign never really explained well how the game actually really works in detail and he whole KS appeared to me more like a KS for insiders only.
So I look forward to some youtube channel from LOG which posts some videos about it. That would be most appreciated.

Thank you.
Bearhug67

Kobb

• Backer
    • View Profile
    • Beyond the Western Deep
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2014, 05:40:13 AM »

@Bearhug67:

Until such a time comes (probably excellent for people who are more visual and benefit from seeing active demonstrations!), here are some links to chew on:

The old updates on Kickstarter actually explain the game pretty well - the basic gameboard overview is here, the explanation of what cards bring to the mix is here, and the dice are explained here. (There's also hero/clan lore hiding in there, if you browse around more!) Methinks if you read through those and then rewatch one of the recorded streams, you'll have a good idea of how everything works.

8BitProxy

• Backer
  • Proud Armellian
    • View Profile
    • Just my ramblings.
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2014, 10:22:14 AM »

@Bearhug67:

Until such a time comes (probably excellent for people who are more visual and benefit from seeing active demonstrations!), here are some links to chew on:

The old updates on Kickstarter actually explain the game pretty well - the basic gameboard overview is here, the explanation of what cards bring to the mix is here, and the dice are explained here. (There's also hero/clan lore hiding in there, if you browse around more!) Methinks if you read through those and then rewatch one of the recorded streams, you'll have a good idea of how everything works.

Thanks Kobb i appreciate your dedication in finding these links :)

YouTube | Email

Tzudro

• Backer
  • Forget the monochromatic clans, join the Bandits!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2014, 01:06:13 PM »
Gonna go with the otter here.  Who doesn't like otters?  If the otter is taken, badger then.
Forget the narrow minded, join the Bandits!  All animals welcome!