Author Topic: At Wyld's Will v0.3.3 Teasers (Coming Thursday 23rd April PDT)  (Read 2617 times)

Lisy Kane

• League of Geeks | Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • League of Geeks
Hey y'all,

The next update "At Wyld's Will" has been announced, keep updated here: http://armello.com/#updates.

v0.3.3 is not yet live, we'll be sure to update you when it is!

These are the features that will be included in v0.3.3 (MORE TO COME)

Feature 1: Spellbound
It's time to call upon the Wyld's with 13 new Cards including powerful Spell,  2 new Followers and more! We've given the Spell deck the buffing it needs and are excited to see what you think of them.

We'll start teasing out these soon, but for now.. can anyone take a guess on what these will be?

Haste - Art by Adam Duncan
A well timed Haste will have you zipping and zapping across the lands of Armello with great ease. For 3 Magic, you will will gain an extra AP for your next 2 turns!

Bloodthirst - Art by Jerome Jacinto aka sinto
Well this is a way for those who are one with the Wyld. For every hit inflicted in damage, you will gain a health with this card.

Apprentice - Art by Adam Duncan
This little piggy went to market and got you some discounts on Spells! If equipped reduce all Spell costs by 1 Magic! It's a FIRE sale!

Feature 2: To be Continued
A lot of the community have been asking for this feature! At the end of Dusk and Dawn Singleplayer games will now auto save for you to continue at a later time. Armello can wait and will be there waiting for you to conquer.

Feature 3: Spirit Walkers
Spirit Stone victories have been given an overhaul! Stone Circles and an ancient Spell can help you on your adventure to cleanse the King.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 01:43:37 PM by Lisy Kane »

Kletian999

• Backer
    • View Profile
Re: At Wyld's Will v0.3.3 Teasers
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2015, 02:35:59 PM »
Funny, the spell deck has always been my favorite of the 3 decks, if only for the ability to use it without gold and prevelance of wyld burns.  The Wicked patch adding a lot of Rot cards tempered it's usability for non-Rot players- very curious to see what you have in store.  Gotta warn you though, if you're making a lot of new "utility" cards with Day/night symbols like Divination, that's not going to "buff" the deck.

Thul

• Backer
  • Team Fur!
    • View Profile
    • Fur vs Scale
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2015, 11:45:48 PM »
Ah!!!! The Bear Warcaster is beyond awesome! :D

<--- biased
Backer: Armellian Tier, Favorite Hero: Brun
Twitter: @MarcAranha

dragoncrescent

• Backer
  • ...is actually a rabbit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2015, 08:06:45 AM »
That... icon.
Every patch update has displayed a little crest. This one looks a bit like an activated Spirit Stone. I'm thinking we're about to see a big change in how Spirit Stones are used and collected! Maybe an additional method of gaining them (now that they can't be stolen), or a mechanic that uses them as resources. :D

Alvorn

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2015, 08:09:25 PM »
Per my response in the other thread, I think we will see new Spirit stone rules, particular around how corrupted players and spirit stones interact (or perhaps now they won't :) )

Alvorn

dragoncrescent

• Backer
  • ...is actually a rabbit.
    • View Profile
Re: At Wyld's Will v0.3.3 Teasers (Updated 16th April PDT)
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2015, 01:35:32 PM »
Wow! I think the new Haste card has the most dynamic animation so far. Just look at all those layers scrolling by. O_O

Also, yay! More lagomorphic representation! That hare is sure blazing trails, for wearing a royal ball gown!

Snacuum

• Backer
    • View Profile
Re: At Wyld's Will v0.3.3 Teasers (Updated 20th April PDT)
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2015, 09:41:57 PM »
That haste card looks like it's trying to escape my hand!