Poll

Which clan would you raise a banner for?

The Wolf Clan - Pack Strong
The Bear Clan - Strength in Spirit
The Rabbit Clan - Reach High, Burrow Deep
The Rat Clan - Rose and Thorn

Author Topic: The Great Clans  (Read 7940 times)

JimMaru

• Backer
  • ANARCHY FOREVER!
    • View Profile
Re: The Great Clans
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2014, 12:45:31 PM »
Hah, weird. The fox is the one of the bandits I care less for =[
Can't imagine her story by the way she dresses/looks.
She does seem really clever and sort of the leader/popular girl type xD
I think she will grow on me when I get to know more of her personality

amscollie

• Backer
  • Poke me. I dare you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2014, 01:27:29 PM »
I'm shocked at the lack of love the Rabbit Clan is getting! They are my favorite by far! I think being both brilliant AND tough is the key to victory, and that's the rabbit clan!

A little reminder of how awesome they are "The Rabbit Clan were the first to venture deep underground, uncovering incredible natural spoils that fueled generations of curious construction and privileged knowledge. After what seemed an eternity of tinkering and toiling tirelessly, they emerged into the world above, resplendent in gold, precious gems and artifacts of ingenious conception, and laid claim to the windswept plains of Armello. No longer would the clan need to cower in their burrows for their implements and knowledge gave them protection, at last, to enjoy life in the lands above."

That's so cool. How do more people not like that?! Everyone loves a rich inventor! Look at Iron Man! XD

I love the rabbits too! Amber looks so elegant. Nice comparison to Iron Man, btw. Iron Man is such a beast

Kinan Eldari

• Backer
  • "the Solar Force"
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2014, 03:50:04 PM »
Not much love for the Rabbit Clan =[
Well, it's not that I don't, but when the chips are down 'n all, I have to vote for what I would do.

sfpowell

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2014, 04:44:37 AM »
^^ Indeed-- I was hard pressed to choose between Bear and Rabbit. I think my personality is more Rabbit, but my values are more Bear.

Same here!  Tough choice between the connection with nature that Sana has and the spunk that Amber shows!  For me, totally down to these two clans.

And I'll freely admit I should probably learn a little more about them all in order to really make a great decision, but at least it's not exactly high stakes ;]

8BitProxy

• Backer
  • Proud Armellian
    • View Profile
    • Just my ramblings.
« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2014, 04:54:05 PM »
Rat Clan :) Robin Hood was and still is my favourite movie as a child and Mercurio is exactly like him!!! How could i not love the rat clan! (even though I would totally love a sneaky wolf version!!! Like all black fur!)

SmoggyBelle

• Backer
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #35 on: May 25, 2014, 07:23:56 PM »
Rat Clan :) Robin Hood was and still is my favourite movie as a child and Mercurio is exactly like him!!! How could i not love the rat clan! (even though I would totally love a sneaky wolf version!!! Like all black fur!)
hey!! sneaky black wolf is definitely something I would play with!!! *w* since our current wolves look too righteous xD ahha xD

8BitProxy

• Backer
  • Proud Armellian
    • View Profile
    • Just my ramblings.
« Reply #36 on: May 25, 2014, 07:36:04 PM »
hey!! sneaky black wolf is definitely something I would play with!!! *w* since our current wolves look too righteous xD ahha xD

wouldnt it be amazing!!!!  I wouldnt play anyone else!

SpiritFox

• Backer
  • All hail the Wolf Queen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 25, 2014, 08:17:27 PM »
A Wolf. Does. Not. Sneak.
“Some people care too much. I think it's called love.”

8BitProxy

• Backer
  • Proud Armellian
    • View Profile