Author Topic: AFK Proxy 2.0  (Read 3351 times)

8BitProxy

• Backer
  • Proud Armellian
    • View Profile
    • Just my ramblings.
AFK Proxy 2.0
« on: April 03, 2015, 01:24:28 AM »
Hey All!

Proxy Here

Many of you may or may not know me,  I have been present on the forums for almost a year now and while I love the game and love the community more then life itself, Real Life is getting pretty stressful at the moment.

Im back at University this year and lets just say its a hell of a lot more then I am used to! That said I'm studying game design so one day I hope to release something for you all!

Just wanted to jump in and hope you are all having a great time on the forums and in game as well! I love this place like crazy and hope you guys do your best to keep it a fantastic community for everyone new and old! Dont forget to keep spreading the love through steam, the wiki, kickstarter, facebook, twitter and most of all here.

Thankyou so much to everyone who allowed me to enjoy my past year with Armello!

Trent you have been above awesome and never failed to make me feel welcome despite my lack of experience in game design.

Alvorn, thankyou so much for including me in the guide and making something so awesome for the community!

Leftcross! Thankyou for helping me to understand Furries and their culture, for including me in the wiki and all your positive feedback on armello's many threads.

RedRacoon, DragonCrescent, Kletian, Snacuum, DonLeong, Laughing Lick, TofuFox, SpectralWolf and many more! You guys have always been respectful and helpful and I cannot recommend you more to others for guidance and maturity.  You have always given your own opinion yet remained respectful towards others and allowed others the right to be heard.

Lastly to Lisy, Thankyou so much for the late night chats, having your ass handed to you in game, keeping me up to date on what ive missed, giving me connections in the Brisbane game scene and always letting me feel like a valued member of the forums!

I will absolutely miss you guys and while I am not leaving for good Armello is on the shelf for now! If you ever see me on steam guys send me an invite and I'll be more then happy to jump in and play! Dont lose touch! see you in a year!

~8BitProxy
« Last Edit: April 03, 2015, 01:27:27 AM by 8BitProxy »

TheRedRaccoon

• Backer
    • View Profile
Re: AFK Proxy 2.0
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2015, 03:02:18 AM »
Best of luck, Proxy! Hope to see you sooner rather than later ;) !
~ 火狐-Red ~
TheRedRaccoon: "It is I, Esophogus! The great and terrible bane!"
Woodweirdo: "And his partner in crime, RONALD"

dragoncrescent

• Backer
  • ...is actually a rabbit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2015, 04:54:21 AM »
Oh my! Sounds like things are starting to get pretty rough.  Weeeeell... I guess we can let you go. It is, after all, for the good and righteous cause of making videogames. ^_^

Kletian999

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2015, 06:04:55 AM »
Yeah, game work is a lot tougher than it seems going into it.  Hope we'll be seeing your presence again when some of the later patches go live.

Alvorn

• Backer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2015, 10:27:37 AM »
You will be missed 8BitProxy, sorely missed.

A big thanks from me on behalf of the community for actively managing this forum so well over the past year :)
You have always been so update and helpful with all your interactions on here.

And I also want to say Thankyou personally too for you help with not only the Game Guide but the wiki (it must have taken you ages to screen cap all those animated cards and turn them into GIFS !)

Best of luck with the Uni gig and try not to forget us when your big and famous. You know. Like Trent. ;)

Alvorn

Lisy Kane

• League of Geeks | Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • League of Geeks
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2015, 12:29:42 PM »
BEST OF LUCK 8BIT!

Uni's a bit of a life suck and I can definitely sympathise.

See you 'round and thanks for all your help!

8BitProxy

• Backer
  • Proud Armellian
    • View Profile
    • Just my ramblings.
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2015, 12:12:08 PM »
Hahaha thanks guys! Appreciate the kinds words!
ill definitely back but youll have to kick some ass while im away ;)